276°
Posted 20 hours ago

San Martin SN021G Explorer Homage Watch 36mm Vintage Sapphire Glass PT5000 Automatic Mechanical Watches for Men

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Seeing as how many of their watches mimic well known luxury watches, they are going to have an appealing style to them. So what about the price? Pricing If you are satisfied with our products and services, please don’t forget to give us a 5 star rating. When compared to other diving watches in their class, San Martin watches inhabit the middle ground. Cheaper diving watches can be found, however, they will not be of the same quality, and will not have sapphire glass windows, if that is important to you.

San Martin 36mm BB36 Explore Watch SN021-G-B3

The attention to the details and quality in the San Martin lines is comparable to much higher priced models. Kindly Note: Due to weather, customs or holidays, etc., delivery time may be slightly longer, please be patient. Sometimes they mix and match these materials. For example, some watches may have a combination of a bronze case with a stainless steel bezel or vice versa. The use of bronze and brass cases is different, because you don’t see that very often in these kinds of watches. However, that’s just me. Yes the sapphire glass dial windows is an interesting touch, as well as the use of materials uncommon for dive watches. But truth be told, If I’m buying a dive watch or homage, just for the look and style, I will probably try to find something less expensive. I’ve collected watches for many years. I’ve owned a Rolex Submariner, Breitling Navitimer, Zodiac Sea Wolf, etc. This watch looks just as good as any of them. I just love it. San Martin hit a home run with this watch.The San Martin 62MAS is one if their most popular products. If you didn’t already know, it is a homage to the Seiko 62MAS.

San Martin Ranger - the watch size Tudor Just ordered the San Martin Ranger - the watch size Tudor

But of course such steps are not needed for a Rolex; the first five years regulation is free plus the movement's manufacturing standards essentially eliminate positional issues (or so the advertising would have us believe). I’ve always like the look of this vintage style dial, but the smaller size was just a bit too small for my taste. This San Martin SN020-G is a dream come true. 39mm case that is slim and contoured beautifully. Nice finish! The vintage lume applied to the dial give just enough vintage vibe, but not too much. The crystal looks better in hand than the pics can show. Over all a nice clean look that stands out but yet flies under the radar. The bracelet on my SM is of high quality. The mistake SM made was reducing the micro adjust holes on their new clasp from 4 to 2. Not enough micro adjustment to get a proper fit. The SM bracelet, although nice, does not hold up to the quality of the oyster bracelet on my Rolex Datejust 41 (clearly, there is a huge price difference). Rolex makes, in my opinion, the finest bracelets in the business. My Rolex bracelet is silky smooth, incredibly well made and extraordinarily comfortable. I can not say that about any other bracelet I've ever owned. San Martin watches have analog displays, and feature automatic movement. Their cases can be made of bronze, brass, or stainless steel. The bezels also, can be made of bronze, brass or stainless steel. Some bezels will be ceramic as well.

San Martin Watches Review

to summarize my impressions: awesome watch, just buy one already! Actually buy 2, because I’m sure that Tiffany Blue is amazing in real life, too. Note: The links near the sides of the clasp are not removable. If you need to adjust the size, please remove the middle links in the bracelet Conclusion: it is an extremely attractive Explorer 1016 homage, and better finished than any other Ali Express watch I own. However, I had higher expectations for it.

san San Martin Watches On Sale|Explorer SN020 Men Watch

Clasp: Clasp: New Folding Clasp With Safety, With 3D Hexagonal Logo,Small Size Clasp, More Suitable For Watches Beat error correction is something that i leave to others. Hah! What am i saying? Even minor speed regulation i outsource. Mind you, i have colleagues that are watch nerds and can be bribed with suitable malt beverages. San Martin watches will have that all too familiar look that you know and love in diving watches. There will be variations on this design, but you pretty much know what too expect: coin edge unidirectional rotating bezels, luminous hands and markers, and a date window. This will be the basic outline for most of the San Martin diving watches. For their bands, San Martin watches usually have stainless steel, rubber, or even leather bands. And lastly, the water resistance of their watches are going to be rated for a depth of up to 200 meters or more, usually.

There will be a delay for getting the package ready, please note, thanks!

Applied Hexagonal Logo, Printed Hexagonal Logo, Printed Text Logo, Printed Cursive Text Logo, No Logo

SAN MARTIN RANGER 36!!! Side by Side Rolex Explorer 36 NEW SAN MARTIN RANGER 36!!! Side by Side Rolex Explorer 36

Like you, I have a preference for a nice leather strap. The main 2 issues I have with bracelets are: 1. They add weight and bulk (which can be a plus with a 36mm watch, but is a problem for me with most other watches) and 2. During a typical day, my wrist swells and contracts, and unless there is an on-the-fly adjustment (like the easy-link 5mm adjustment in the clasp of my Rolex), I have to remove the watch a number of times from my wrist to allow my wrist to contract. I added “Chinese” because their PT5000 movement (clone of ETA 2824-2 according to the internet) is purely Chinese. Given that and China now makes many high-quality products, I felt it right to display the watch’s country of origin. I removed the =330 for the simple fact many wearers of automatic watches know the approximate length/depth of 100 meters. Given that is the watch’s water resistance, most of us will never take our watches close to that depth. The best I can free dive on the rare snorkeling adventure is 30 feet. In fact, I swam laps today with my SN021-G, and it did perfectly well. That being said, we will be looking at these watches from a perspective of dive watches. The goal here, is to see if San Martin watches are equal to, or better than, similarly styled watches. We’ll start by looking at the build quality. Your positional variance is remarkable; do you have any idea of its beat error and whether it is varying by position? That is: have you put it on a timegrapher? You might need to have beat adjusted . . . which is a considerably more subtle job than just a speed regulation. Fortunately i have a fellow hobbyist that does this for the price of a few beers . . . My research for a business-casual automatic watch narrowed to San Martin, Tissot, and Hamilton. Depending on the model, retailer, and discounts, I compiled a small group from which to select. I chose the San Martin SN021-G for two reasons: the customized dial option and the PT5000 movement.This is San Martin’s Homage to the Seiko Tuna SBBN015. Definitely a lot cheaper than the original! I also like that the San Martin Tuna comes in various different color variations for the dial. The red especially is quite striking! I stated earlier that we’re going to focus on their dive watches. And yes, a lot of their watches are made to look like more expensive brands. This is deliberate, so they can serve as an affordable alternative to more expensive watches. And that is not a bad way to market a product. Positives: it is an extremely attractive watch. I love the vintage Explorer 1016 dial. The finishing, build quality and quality control are all excellent for an Ali Express watch. The crown is now signed with the same logo as the clasp. It came with a very high quality NATO strap for no additional charge. The box hat crystal is gorgeous. I got an excellent deal on it in the 11/11 sale and it costs a fraction of a percent of what a Rolex Explorer 1016 costs. It will keep me amused until my Rolex AD calls me to let me know my 124270 has arrived.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment