276°
Posted 20 hours ago

6x Mulino Bianco Fette Biscottate Italian Whole Wheat (Integrale) Rusks Biscuit Dry Bread 630g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

we Italians know how to make toasts!! fette biscottate are just “fette biscottate” a typical rusk which is made in Italy Come in guys, you put ketchup on spaghetti! You are disgusting 😂 and you want the right to judge our food?

Le fette biscottate nascono come delle semplici fette di pane tostato che si consumavano sulle navi essendo un prodotto a lunga conservazione, molto nutriente e digeribile, per questo motivo venivano chiamate "biscotti della salute". OMG all the people here insulting while getting offended about this post at the same time, the irony! The first time I had fette biscottate, I threw one in my mouth plain. I coughed. I choked. It did not taste like food. It tasted like one of those cheap, brown paper napkins from a fast-food restaurant. You just need to have good tastes to like it. We can’t expect people whom put pineapple on pizza to like our nice creations. No time to top your own fette biscottate? Mulino Bianco will do it for you! Fette Biscottate – What They Are NotGiven the cook-at-home nature of Spinneys and natural variations in ingredients, nutritional information is approximated. I’ve written about 6 things I’ve learned after 6 years in Italy, but after 6.5 years in Italy I can now say with a fair amount of confidence that fette biscottate are the kind of ridiculous food that you have to be born into and grow up with to like. So funny you mention Jordan – I now live in Rome and lived in Jordan for many years. Try Gusto restaurant for the carbonara. I havent tried it myself, but hear its good.

In a medium bowl add the flour, pour the yeast mixture on top, let it sit 5 minutes so the flour absorbs the mixture, then stir, add the egg, honey, oil and salt mix with a fork, then place on a flat surface and knead until smooth, approximately 8-10 minutes. Fette biscottate are not comparable with toasts. They are sweet and the mix it’s different. And they are a nice and earthy breakfast. It is now time to toast ("biscottare") the slices. Put all the slices on a baking tray and cook them in the oven at 150° for approximately 30 minutes (until they are crispy and golden brown). Be sure to turn the slices every 10 minutes. Once the slices are toasted, let them cool down.What gives you the right to judge? You bloody put ketchup on top of soaghetti and you call it “tomatoes sauce spaghetti. I think American and Brithish people they should shout their month when talking about Italian food.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment