276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIRECTIONS Violet Semi-Permanent Hair Colour - 88ml Tub

£3.37£6.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The rest of the outfit is so simple; A boyfriend tee and skinny jeans is the comfiest combo when you are running here, there and everywhere with things to do. At the height of the fashion explosion these unique tubs of colour rocketed and have been supporting fashion trends and styles worldwide ever since, even landing themselves on a few celebrity heads on the way.

p>4) Then wait: You'll want to leave directions hair dye on for between 15 and 30 minutes to develop, rush it and you might not get as bright a colour, leave it too long and it may come out darker or a different shade. Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Obviously if you wash your hair less often it will fade more slowly and likewise if you was your hair everyday it will fade quicker.Once the top layer is covered I use the end of the tint brush (the pointed end) to section off my hair and work my way through it all. Before you use La Riche Plum Purple hair dye make sure to read the instructions and perform a patch test. An intense purple and red undertone, Violet is a top pick for those looking for hair colour that’s as wild as their imagination. How to use; Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, Comb Directions into the hair until it emulsifies, i.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Adding the colour to the bottle of conditioner will save time if you want to keep the colour going for a while as you don’t have to mix it up each time but this means you can’t play around with the shades as much. This lovely colour creates the best results on bleached hair, but can be used to tint lighter unbleached hair too. Our exclusive products are consistently distributed worldwide and with demand always increasing, our product range, which includes Directions Hair Colour and Tattsplatt is forever growing.We have created a super helpful page with all the Do's and Dont's, tips and advice to help ensure you get the best results from your colour. Then wait: You'll want to leave directions hair dye on for between 15 and 30 minutes to develop, rush it and you might not get as bright a colour, leave it too long and it may come out darker or a different shade. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The results will vary depending on your hair colour, hair type, the process and products used before dying.

This is a new shade from Directions - we will update this swatch when we have more photos showing the hair dye results. My hair was super soft and glossy so I was really impressed and the whole treatment only added 10 mins extra to my appointment time. Towel dry your hair and then apply the dye with a tint brush, working the dye along the whole length of each strand. A full list of ingredients for Special Effects, Manic Panic, Adore, Crazy Color, Pravana ChromaSilk, Directions, Headshot, Herman's Amazing, Rebellious, Via Natural and Stargazer Hair Dyes can be seen in the following section: Hair Dye Ingredients. Directions semi permanent Violet hair colour can be mixed with each other for the most beautiful colours.

The Bleach London Reincarnation Mask is also amazing and does my hair wonders when left on while soaking in the bath. My hair has changed quite a bit since then – it went from down past my belly button to above my shoulders and from dark (I had to do this unfortunately due to the hair disaster I had) to a dirty blonde and gradually back to bright ashy blonde. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Aqua (Pure), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Formic Acid, Basic Violet 2, HC Blue No. The only thing I find doing it this way is your hair is not in the parting you would usually wear it and maybe harder to get an even coverage, you have to make sure you cover it all and really massage it in when applying on wet hair.

After rinsing out the color, it is possible that the hair will transfer color to the towel or pillowcase. Aqua (Pure), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl, 2 Hydroxyethylmonium, Methosulfate (And) Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Hc Yellow 4, Basic Orange 31 Basic Violet 16, Basic Red 51, Ci60730,Basic Blue 99 Hc Blue 15, Ci42520. That’s why all our colours contain a conditioning formula that nourishes hair from first application.We recommend Directions bleach kits as they include everything you'll need, and please, whatever bleach you choose, make sure to follow the instructions. La Riche Directions Colour Kit contains a semi-permanent colour 88ml, Pre Colour Shampoo 100ml Colour protecting shampoo 100ml Colour Protecting Conditioner 100m, a paint brush, gloves, a development cap and an instruction booklet. This brand has pledged to be part of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program which means they do not conduct or instruct other companies to conduct animal testing on their products at any stage of the manufacturing process. To keep the La Riche Directions color vibrant for longer, it is best to wash the hair with the La Riche Directions Color Protecting Shampoo and the La Riche Directions Color Protecting Conditioner .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment