276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evangelion Finally

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vinyl sleeve came slightly damaged and the part of the vinyls without music were also slightly scratched but that's to be expected since I bought a used one.

The 15-track collection includes Yoko Takahashi’s well-known opening song to the series “ The Cruel Angel’s Thesis,” as well as new covers of original songs including “ FLY ME TO THE MOON (2020 Version),” a new recording of the classic jazz standard featured in the show’s end credit, and a new vocal arrangement from Takahashi of “ Kokoro yo Genshi ni Modore 2020. It features various artists that worked with Evangelion before like Yoko Takahashi and Megumi Hayashibara and it was published by King Records. Evangelion Finally é um dos poucos registros de trilha sonora de Eva lançados no mercado ocidental e traz as principais canções da série original e algumas dos filmes Rebuild. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. Evangelion Finally is a collection of vocal songs performed by Yoko Takahashi and Megumi Hayashibara as heard in the hit anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion and the 2009 film Evangelion: 2.In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. I can only presume this is down to some sort of rights issue (like how it also didn't appear in Netflix's dub of the original series) - I'm not a terrific fan of the song, but that could influence another fan's decision to purchase this album.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.The 15-track collection includes Yoko Takahashi’s well-known opening song to the series “The Cruel Angel’s Thesis,” as well as new covers of original songs including “FLY ME TO THE MOON (2020 Version),” a new recording of the classic jazz standard featured in the show’s end credit, and a new vocal arrangement from Takahashi of “Kokoro yo Genshi ni Modore 2020”. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Also included in the collection is Thanatos - If I Can't Be Yours a new original track and the theme song to the Shin Evangelion feature film performed by Loren and Mash.

The CD and digital release will be followed by a vinyl release in February 2021, celebrating both the Shin Evangelion film release and Anime Month. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.If you're a fan of NGE, I'm sure you'll more than find a place for this in your collection somewhere. it came today and as an avid fan of evangelion i love this so much, however i have noticed that one of the vinyls came with the sticker in the middle damaged :( such a shame about this fault in production because otherwise it’s such a beautiful product! Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. And that alone really does sell this collection of music; it's a trip down nostalgia lane - each song either filling you with sorrow, happiness or might, or making you try and remember what episode a particular track was from, and where.

Evangelion Finally is a collection of vocal songs performed by Yoko Takahashi and Megumi Hayashibara as heard in the hit anime series NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and EVANGELION 2. Meanwhile “ Come sweet death, second impact” is a jazz arrangement of the legendary masterpiece featuring the voice of Megumi Hayashibara. Evangelion Finally is a collection of vocal songs performed by Yoko Takahashi and Megumi Hayashibara as heard in the hit anime series NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and EVANGELION 2.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The double LP set will arrive in various vinyl color variants exclusive to Milan Records, Mondo, Light In The Attic, Right Stuf and Newbury Comic. It's a really good compilation, though, spanning from the point of the show's original broadcast to more modern covers and reimaginings. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment