276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drayton Wiser Smart Heating Room Thermostat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our five core kits have been designed to work with a range of boiler types, as well as heat pumps. As standard, each kit comes with a Wiser Home Hub R and Smart Room Thermostat and in most situations can be installed by a complete DIYer. The information provided in this document contains general descriptions, technical characteristics and/or recommendations related to products/solutions. Spoke to technical who made several suggestions over ½ hr and still no connection. They then said "Keep trying"

Wiser HubR LED Behaviour Guide – Drayton By Schneider Electric Wiser HubR LED Behaviour Guide – Drayton By Schneider Electric

We offer a mix of thermostat and multi-room kits, which vary in the amount of add-on products they include. The more rooms you would like to control in your home, the more thermostats you'll need. But even as your home changes, your Wiser system can grow alongside. Each kit is buildable, so you can create more zones over time with additional Smart Radiator and Smart Room Thermostats. The flame on my app/thermostat is displayed indicating the heating is on, however my boiler isn’t on. Is this normal? (WH) It’s simple to build a total heating ecosystem that takes care of you now - and puts you in step with a more sustainable future. I had a power failure and when Wiser powered up again I couldn’t see any measured temperature in the app and the room/radiator thermostats were unresponsive. Does it mean I have to recommission the system? Schneider Electric does not grant any right or license for commercial use of the document or its content, except for a non-exclusive and personal license to consult it on an "as is" basis.The Wiser Room Thermostat (hereinafter referred to as Room Thermostat) is a wireless, battery-powered, colorful touch-button With Wiser products, you’ve got better heating in your hands. All over the house. Whether underfloor heating is electric or water-based. A combi boiler or a conventional one. Radiators or towel rails, it doesn’t stop there. You can even turn the lamps off in the lounge from the comfort of your bedroom. Everything works in harmony. All controlled by your Wiser Home app. Add extra smart radiator thermostats to every radiator in your Wiser system to maximise comfort and convenience. How do I fully close the Wiser Radiator Thermostat so that I can drain down the radiator to take it off the wall without draining the whole system?

Wireless Thermostats | Room Thermostats | Screwfix Wireless Thermostats | Room Thermostats | Screwfix

The Wiser Home App controls all your Wiser products. From anywhere in the house, garden, office, or even the world. With it, you’ve got heating and hot water at your fingertips. Schneider Electric reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the content of this document or the format thereof, at any time without notice. From weekend lie-ins to holiday time, it's easy to keep things toasty in the winter and save the pennies when you’re at home, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint.

What kind of help is that. I did eventually get it to work but took many RS reboots and 4 hub reboots. As it is in a customer's house it doesn't bode well and I expect I will have to change it for a traditional 522 and combi stat. The beauty of the Wiser system is its flexibility. There is a solution for nearly every home, whatever the size or type of boiler. You can control your heating and hot water and create a full multi-room system as and when you are ready.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment