276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Latex Ladies: A Futa Fetish Lesbian Fantasy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’re featured by SourceFed, Skin Two, Marquis, FETlSHlSTAS, Bizarre, Front, Sexhibition, KFS Media, Film Festivals, Magazines and used on television in the UK, Europe and the US to promote alt fashion.

For a while Felicity screamed her head off, as the realisation that she had been hoodwinked into a situation from which she was unable to extricate herself sunk into her shell-shocked brain. But whereas the two tiny ones at the corners of each eye had been left open for her to view her own image, the longer one across her mouth had been left shut; although a slight bulge beneath still betrayed the fact that she was ball-gagged.Pulling Felicity back into the spotlighted area, she forced her squirming victim to sit on the wooden floor, before retrieving the chains and other steel restraints that she’d ditched only moments earlier. Since I was already in total darkness, I decided to play it safe by feeling over to the wall by the door where the light switch was and turn off the light. I had never imagined being turned on by anything such as what I was seeing before me, but I began to feel a new experience I wanted to try. I grabbed the zipper that started just below my crotch area and proceeded to pull the zipper up to close the sleep sack. During the seconds in which she rested, it occurred to her that, aside from the constant in- and exhalation of her breath, no other incoming sound seemed to be reaching her.

I tried to feel for a possible second zipper pull on the inside below the crotch area; however there was none on the inside. Ok, so her overall situation was still that of a helpless prisoner, and her sentence remained one of seemingly never-ending duration. No sooner had she stopped speaking, than the blackness that had briefly freaked Felicity out gave way to the light from the spotlights, now reaching her eyes through two small peepholes in the fabric. We decided upon Melbourne as a significant number of women were jetting in for the weekend to attend our [Sydney] events,” she says. Without her testimony, the whole trial was likely to collapse, with the perpetrator getting away with his heinous crimes.While their success rate absolutely varies, the quartet does consistently do quests of varying levels. I’d cling to my fur blankets and Egyptian cotton, pulling them up over my head at the first hint of daylight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment