276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Road Back to You – An Enneagram Journey to Self–Discovery (Road Back to You Set)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While my free assessment was a great way to learn what Enneagram type you are, it only scratched the surface. I wanted to provide a more exhaustive report that would give you not only the knowledge, but also actionable insight that allows you to integrate the Enneagram into your life. In particular, I liked this quote: "Like flowers, relationships don't grow in the dark. Relationships bloom in the light of self-disclosure." (pg. 180)

The Most Accurate and In-Depth Enneagram Report Available

I also can appreciate the fact that we are, indeed, different from one another. I don't buy into this system of explaining those differences, but I do think it's helpful to be reminded that we approach things differently. Toward the end of the book the author writes, "When you realize that your Loyalist Six husband views [the world] as a place filled with danger and uncertainty, and he in turn understands that when you get up in the morning you as a Performer Three feel an urgent need to compete and excel at everything you do, it's amazing how much more compassion you can for each other. Everything isn't so personal anymore." (pg. 227) I can relate to this sentiment as I see it play out in how my husband and I think about life. I see it in my co-workers, my family, my church family, my friends, etc. We are different.Book Genre: Christian, Faith, Leadership, Nonfiction, Personal Development, Psychology, Religion, Self Help, Spirituality I'm so thrilled that this book exists. The Enneagram has absolutely changed my understanding of how to love the people in my life, deepened the quality of my marriage, and given me a vision for the person God designed me to be. This book makes the Enneagram easy to understand, with helpful stories, humor, warmth, and clear language. I'll need a case, at least." Shauna Niequist

The Road Back to You – An Enneagram Journey to Self–Discovery

May you learn to see your self with the same delight, pride, and expectation with which God sees you in every moment." I find this thinking deeply faulty as a Christian (which, this book would advertise itself as firmly in the Christian camp). You doesn’t need to learn about yourself to understand God; you need to learn about God to understand yourself. You are starting from the wrong viewpoint. Ethical, dedicated and reliable, they are motivated by a desire to live the right way, improve the world, and avoid fault and blame”Here’s a very basic overview of the 9 Enneagram types, so you can look into your specific type! For example: She helps us look into the life of an "Enthusiast." A life where the routines of motherhood presents a challenge and optimism is often used as a way to fend off pain. If you're married, or in a long-term relationship, you have experienced the struggle of understanding your partner and trying to interpret their behavior. You've learned that relationship is a balancing act of making two lives function together, while allowing each other the freedom of your individualities. I have two minor complaints. First, Cron references his children's Enneagram types and the examples provided are generally when they are not adults. I'm in the camp that believes our personalities continue to form into our 20s so I'm very wary of typing children and teenagers. They may have the tendencies of a certain type but I don't want to put anyone that young in a box. ( The Enneagram of Parenting does a great job of laying out the fine lines, while also providing guidance.) Cron is probably in this camp, too, but I don't want people to read about his children and then start typing their own children. So there's that. As someone who's new to learning about the enneagram, I find this content fascinating. It may not be scientifically objective or measurably sound but I find the information regarding these personality types interesting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment