276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Premier Life Organix Christmas Advent Calendar 360g Mini Wholegrain Oat Bites Vegan Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new Schleich FARM WORLD Advent calendar has a farm-themed surprise behind each of it’s 24 little doors including nine popular farm animals to use in imaginary play-such as lamb, guinea pig and cow, and all kinds of accessories to go with your farm play such as food to feed the animals; a seesaw to play on; a dog blanket and basket. All of the items feel really great quality-and there’s a good mix of large and small animals too. I loved all the extra details to help expand our imaginary play that I wouldn’t think to buy: such as a sea-saw for the animals, bed and blanket for them and different food items. Some of the items are small so bear this in mind if you have a toddler who still mouths a lot.

Safe Material】: The car is made of high quality ABS eco-friendly plastic and zinc alloy, which is safe, non-toxic, non-BPA and lead-free durable metal. This incredible set is the ideal gift idea. They will love the different vehicles for them to choose from!

You may also like...

Choose between the gold or silver range of luxury hair accessories inside every drawer with the advent calendar designed to be used each year filled with new treats and surprises. Fill your handmade envelopes with daily acts of kindness. Included in this kit are 48 ideas to choose from, helping you spread some festive cheer to your community and loved ones this season. Ideas are suitable for all ages. Also thrown in, are 24 additional daily ideas to treat yourself too! Sweets, chocolates, craft or Christmas story. Here’s the City Kids guide to advent calendars for kids of all ages. have a (cheaper) "milk" chocolate version which my children love and they find most non-dairy chocolate too bitter. The doors are easy to open for smaller hands and with no foil to have to poke your way into, your mini treat greets you brightly and will provide a delight a day all the way to Christmas Eve….

Each number on the door is clear and will be a great way to help Rex with the concept of counting and the idea and look of numbers. The doors are wide and, with a little help, will be simple and fun for Rex to pull open. I love that there are little festive pictures on the inside of each door, and they are simple outlines so that they can be pulled off and coloured (scribbled)-in. UNIQUE DESIGN & EASY TO USE. Is it Christmas yet? The wait can still feel like an eternity for a kid, but Advent Calendars act as the perfect countdown gift. This Advent Calendar offers your kids a cute way to welcome their favorite holiday year after year. Kids will open one door a day for 24 days to discover something that will delight them.I was pleasantly surprised by the size; it’s a lovely, sturdy, and sizeable calendar, I’d go as far as saying it’s toddler-proof / it could take a bashing! The design on the front attracted Rex, as it’s bright and bold; I also liked the fact that you can see what each “treat” looks like. PLAY in CHOC offers amazingly creamy chocolate that contains only a handful of ingredients and is suitable for those with allergies to nuts or who are soy, dairy and gluten-free. It’s also completely plastic-free and behind each door is a small slab of delicious chocolate and a fun cardboard toy for your child to build. Great if you want to get a chocolate advent calendar with natural ingredients and no refined sugar.

Home gifts: Create a haven of peace and relaxation through home fragrance with the 4 Rituals scented candles, found in this beauty advent gift box tea bags in a wide range of flavours like licorice & cinnamon, three fennel and after dinner. If you open up the Children's Surprise Gifts】: This is the most surprising car toy gift for children, an educational toy gift for children, friends' babies and kindergarten teachers. As toys, Christmas gifts, early education toys, preschool props, teaching aids, etc. missing caramel filled chocolate. The advent calendar has 24 caramel drop chocolates in plus a full size bar for Christmas Day. They also Anorak Magazine’s 2020 Happy Advent Calendar, illustrated by Ben Javens, is all about colouring one day until Christmas arrives. A2 size.Looking for an advent calendar for toddlers to try this Christmas? We round up some of the best advent calendars for toddlers to try-from book advent calendars for little ones to sweet treat calendars suitable for that aged one and up. If you want to start your very own Christmas tradition and find the perfect advent calendar for your toddler, here are ten of our favourites. Organix recommend their advent calendar as suitable for age 18 months and upwards. This is based on the standard advice on types of food children can eat. The oaty bites are considered suitable from 12 months, but the jammie monsters biscuits are suggested for 18 months plus, because they are made from 2 layers of biscuit which is a bit harder to eat. As a parent you will know if you think the food is suitable for your child. Organix recommend children are sitting down and supervised while eating. Switch off from the world by getting your craft on with your little one, creating 24 mini paper envelopes and decorating them all individually with the festive stationery provided. Educational Toys】: The car toy set can improve cognitive ability and experience the function of the car for your child. The meaning of road signs allows your child to learn thinking skills, shape recognition, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills ahead of time. Multiplayer games can also improve children's communication skills.

As a society we have enjoyed a chocolate filled advent calendar for so long it’s become a tradition and anything that is a bit different feels out of place but times have changed and on one hand we are more health conscious than ever and aware of what we are giving our children. On the other hand the last couple of years has seen the arrival of huge advent calendars’ as well as ones containing toys and non edible items so now is the time to introduce this chocolate free calendar. What it is doing is changing the way “treats” like the Organix Oaty Bites are perceived. No longer are they just the healthy, sensible and less exciting alternative to the sugar rush of chocolate but this advent calendar suggests they are infact a fully entitled equal to sweets and chocs who can sit proudly alongside their unhealthier counterparts. They are after all completely delicious and I have been known to snaffle these up when the kids are not around. This calendar offers a fantastic alternative and there is definitely a space in the market for a calendar like this! The Ritual of Advent: Start the countdown to Christmas with the Rituals Advent Calendar and enjoy 24 special moments, each filled with happiness Just like their best selling learning through play cards, each card in the advent calendar is adapted for a wide range of abilities and suitable for all ages from 6 months +.It contains 24 sturdy, colourful premium gloss laminate cards, with 3 ways to play on each one dependent upon the abilities of your individual child.

Categories

The products are displayed on the front of the box in both bright wrapper form and in their bare brown chewy yummy unwrapped shape so toddlers will recognise these familiar delicious treats. I opened the calendar in the presence of my nearly 3 year old son and he was pretty excited by it. He happily taste tested the bites and biscuits and by his request for more they clearly passed. I have had the oaty bites before, but not the biscuits so I had to try those and they were pretty good for a biscuit aimed at toddlers. GIFTABLE ADVENT CALENDAR: open your calendar and set up your mini–Monster Jam course on the built-in play area to recreate the action at home. Kids will love this Christmas gift Any car-loving toddler would love this toot advent calendar; which is already sold out in most places. It includes a Toot-Toot sleigh, accessories and the calendar itself fold down to make the perfect road to play on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment