276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gordon Ramsay Quick & Delicious: 100 recipes in 30 minutes or less

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The directions in the “Ultimate Cookery Course” app say to use “2 handfuls of lamb lettuce”, so I used 2 handfuls, but I think my handfuls are small… I will increase the amount of lettuce to apple ratio next time. However, we really liked the honey and yogurt addition, something we will keep for all other future pancakes. I made 5 of the recipes over the few weeks I had the book from the library and wrote down some more to try.

Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape includes over 100 recipes in the following sections: Everyday, Entertaining, Quick Lunches and Healthy Dishes. Divided into chapters to see you through the whole day from weekday breakfasts to Saturday night dinners, this book is all about the pleasure of cooking and sharing the very best home-cooked food with family and friends. You don’t have to be a master chocolatier to indulge your chocolate cravings with our ultimate dessert cooking class. If you have already submitted another request to index a book or magazine yourself, please do not make any additional requests until you have indexed and submitted that book or magazine.His cookbook is packed with the best recipes from his travels, showing you how to cook authentic dishes that are bursting with flavour. You can see in the picture that I made a few sloppy knicks in what I believed to be the rhine (left side of the pork in the picture). He's trained with some of the world’s leading chefs, such as Albert Roux and Marco Pierre White in London, and Guy Savoy and Joël Robuchon in France.

Not ideal for households on a budget looking for fuss-free recipes and probably not useful for the average cook who is unwilling or unable to forage for the "subtle wild leek leaves that can be [found] in woodlands in early spring" but you know Big Daddy G is bound to have at least a few winning and accessible recipes here and there (see: Meat-Free Mains and Dips and Sides for said winners). At the age of 35, Ramsay branched out on his own to set up his first wholly-owned and namesake restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. Although well-known for his experience on Hell’s Kitchen, Ramsay started as a professional chef and has an award-winning namesake restaurant in Chelsea, England. This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. We both have worked in the food industry in our past, we’ve both seen bad employees practice bad hygiene behind the scenes, and we both didn’t feel comfortable risking it.He visits Kerala deep in the South of India to bring us spicy, coconut-based curries and travels to colourful Rajasthan to learn about the creamy, flavourful dishes of the North. They might only take 1/2 an hour to cook, but they're still complex, to me, and the end results look so very unappealing. It is fantastic and I'm happy to see it on our shared calendar for meals, but I think it takes at least 50 minutes to do well. As Gordon says on the programme "take the meat far beyond you have ever taken it before" to make it crispy. Hachette Book Group is a leading book publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the third-largest publisher in the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment