276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Polaroid Book: Selections From The Polaroid Collections Of Photography

£21.525£43.05Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She is responsible for acquiring artistic photographs for Polaroid and managing its traveling exhibitions and multi-million dollar art collections. The unique tones and spontaneity of Polaroids have made them a beloved photographic format for decades. The technical inventions that came out were then turned into products that were useful, magical, and most of the time extremely profitable.

Get your copy of the photobook and explore the beautifully curated pages, featuring some of the most famous photographers in history, and most exciting new voices in Polaroid photography today.It was a product right at the intersection of art and science, powered by incredibly complex chemistry and enabling a world of creativity. At the end of the day, we are just a bunch of people who are excited and proud about the opportunity to take the brand and what it stands for forward. There are many books and articles written about the history of Polaroid and its legendary founder Edwin Land, and my short introduction is not meant to be a match for them. For keen fans eager to dig deeper into the history, the book comprises images that give an insight into manufacturing, advertising and the evolution of the camera range over the years.

At the same time, Polaroid the brand lived on as strong as ever, with new ownership developing a successful licensing program. The first thing that jumped out at me when I learned about Polaroid’s history was Edwin Land’s incredible drive and curiosity. My journey to ensure a future, and fight for these incredible products and this incredible brand was about to start.

The heroes came from where you would least expect them—a spider eye PhD named Florian “Doc” Kaps, and his family and friends, managed to purchase the last factory, literally days before it was scheduled for scrapping.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment