276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Universal Car Amplifier Bass Knob Control Via RCA RCA Audio Interconnect LC-1

£8.97£17.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

as long as it doesnt go any higher then what is set on your amp i would just set your amp gain properly and then just use the knob if you need a little less bass dependant on the song.

sndsgood wrote:if the gain at the amp is set for a safe unclipped level then there is nothing wrong with using the remote gain as a volume control. The ideal mounting location for the amp remote bass control knob is within easy reach of the driver's seat.This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Unless the amp has switches or internal jumpers, both inputs must be connected externally by splitter cable as described in the link. Quoted wattages, specifications and image representations represent the most up to date information available, but are not binding and Bassface reserves the right to amend any or all of these as it sees fit to best represent the product at that time. Id love to have some song by song adjustability because i listen to so much different music, but not if I’m gonna end up cranking my gain way outta wack every time i touch the thing.

I was just curious if manufacturers often used some sort of standard cap or pot tuned to a specific range of frequencies, or, if it was all over the place and there was no standard. So it sounds like those of you that do use bass knobs use them as a volume/gain control rather than an eq/frequency boost?

I'm going to try a ground loop isolater, lots of negative opinions on those but I'm going to test it anyways, mostly out of curiosity. The only thing that reduces the noise is turning the LPF all the way down (to the left) and/or turning the gain down. Reason for that was the bass knob being installed caused the noise so I though it would be most effective to install it after the knob. If your subwoofers are distorting, you may have the input sensitivity (gain) on your amplifier set incorrectly. Now we have a wide and outstanding selection from simple lightweight entry level models to SPL competition monsters that have won at important competitions all over Europe.

I'm using good quality shielded rcas and I'm not running them along power wires or anything of that nature. The knob allows you to turn it down from there without the risk of getting the gain higher than you can safely run it.From standard replacement speakers that offer high power handling to exquisite high performance versions we have a full range of speakers that complement our amplification and afford tremendous sound quality. Modern car audio has evolved to use a far more diverse range of high frequency drivers than it used to. An amp remote bass control knob, also known as a remote level control or bass knob, is a small accessory that allows you to adjust the bass level of your car audio system's amplifier remotely. All trademarks, including names, makes, models, and symbols of vehicle manufacturers mentioned on this site, belong to their respective owners.

I've found a simple level adjustment to be fine for the most part as you're "normal" setting is probably what you'd use most of the time and when you want a boost you probably don't care as much about perfect integration anyway (or at least that's how I feel about it). Amp remote bass control knobs, also known as bass level controllers or bass remotes, are compact and user-friendly devices designed to give you precise control over the bass output of your car audio system. Now we feature compression horns, bullet tweeters and slot type units in addition to the more traditional dome tweeters. wow what a difference it is with the amp redone up the sound is 10x cleaner and almost louder than before.

This is why I tend to listen to albums in their entirety whereas I used to make my own discs and had the aforementioned issue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment