276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Loving Scarlett's Feet: My First Lesbian Foot Worship With My Best Friend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Prince William's ready for action! Royal looks the part as he dons camouflage military gear before riding in... Naomi Campbell is spotted sporting a HUGE diamond ring on her wedding finger sparking speculation of a secret engagement as she attends Grand Prix How did Ruby get to be this good with massages? The heiress has gone to plenty of spas, and salons, and other places of the sort, and never has she ever received a massage this amazing. Was Ruby just naturally good at this, or did she have practice? Beyonce reveals daughter Blue Ivy 'trained even harder' to perform on her Renaissance tour after reading negative social media comments about her dancing I'm a finance expert - are you guilty of a toxic spending habit could be costing you even more money in the lead-up to Christmas?

Kelly Rohrbach appears to reveal a pregnancy bump while enjoying a beach day with her husband Steuart Walton in Malibu Even though I loved female feet I wasn’t actually familiar with giving a foot massage. I had given my friends a couple in the past, but I’d never really known what I was doing. I tried putting pressure on her sole with my thumb and fingers, while maintaining a soft approach. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, and it was my desire to make the massage as pleasurable for her as possible. I knew that if she really enjoyed it then she would more than likely want the same treatment in the future. More massages meant more time at her feet. Weiss looked down at Ruby who was dutifully massaging her foot. The older girl couldn’t really tell why, but for her, she thought it was a fitting place for the younger girl to be at her feet. Maybe she could persuade Ruby to work with her feet more often, if not all the time. Maybe now would be a good time for her to have some fun too. It helps you thrive from the inside out!': Meet the women who say this supplement is the secret to feeling fabulous in their 50s and 60s Terry Venables - The wheeler-dealing outsider who was the Michael Caine of football. As he dies aged 80, his biographer pays tribute

Elizabeth Hurley, 58, shows off her jaw dropping figure in a skimpy red bikini as she relaxes in a swimming pool during Thailand getaway Former Bachelor Ben Flajnik reveals he SECRETLY married his 'best friend' last month in Sonoma during an 'intimate ceremony surrounded by family' Omid Scobie rips into 'hot-headed' Prince William in extraordinary interview and accuses him of being in 'heir mode' and driving the rift with Harry

I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her' Ruby fully entered the dorm and closed the door behind her. She walked over to Weiss and got down on her knees. Weiss watched her carefully, and when Ruby grabbed one of her legs, she was about to ask her what she thought she was doing. Before she got the chance, however, Ruby began massaging them, and Weiss melted away with the pleasure. Good, I didn’t want to share anyway” she purred from behind closed eyes. Her feet flexed and twisted in my hands as she spoke, and I could feel her sweat rubbing off into my skin. I traced my eyes along her tight body, imagining how it looked under her cheerleading uniform. I guessed that she was beautifully toned with all of the constant exercise, although I had never seen her naked. My thoughts drifted to wrongful images of her naked body, lying in the sun and catching a tan while I knelt at her side, tending to her needs. As Cat Deeley's return to the sofa in place of Holly Willoughy leaves This Morning bosses delighted... Will Cat and Pat be the new Richard and Judy? My mouth hung open, surprised at the sheer audacity of her request. Of all the things that I was expecting her to say, I hadn’t considered anything like that. I assumed she’d scream for our mother or call me a pervert, but this was something else. It was a sign of things to come, mainly her intention to use my fetish against me.

Deviation Actions

Beyoncé SKIPS her own red carpet at the Renaissance film world premiere but is spotted inside with daughter Blue Ivy - as pals and family pose for snaps

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment