276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Homedics Rechargable Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the HoMedics Rechargeable Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat, experience the natural touch of a real massage. She has tested more mattresses than her small flat can handle and will talk at length about them to anyone who shows even a passing interest, and has had to implement a one-in-one-out pillow policy for fear of getting smothered in the night. As a leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, it continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your health and well-being.

As well as following all the industry trends and advancements in the mattress and bedding world, she regularly speaks to certified experts to delve into the science behind a great night's sleep, and offer you advice to help you get there. This Shiatsu massager works by recreating the circular thumb action, allowing you to enjoy the ultimate relaxation. You can count on the Shiatsu massage technology to relieve your tensed muscles and knead away the everyday aches, time and time again. Designed to be portable, the Homedics Gel Shiatsu portable pillow is compact enough to tote around pretty easily, and comes with a drawstring storage bag to keep it clean and protected when not in use. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.Where a particular model, color, fabric, or accessory has been discontinued we may have no alternative but to offer a refund. Relax and comfort with the Homedics Shiatsu massage pillow, designed to relieve your body from aches, pains and tension. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Where incorrect assembly occurs or use of non-recommended parts, or third-party accessories not compatible with the original design are used. Im an engineer that sits for 9 hours straight at my desk and i love it and it has cured my upper back pain.Its versatile design makes it easy to massage your neck, shoulders, back, lumbar, legs and calves from the comfort of your home. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. The Homedics Gel Shiatsu portable pillow is designed to give you a soothing massage whenever you need it, to ease tense muscles and generally help you chill right out. Delivering a versatile impact for soothing tense muscles, this portable pillow is ideal for multiple use on legs, lumbar, shoulders and neck. To stimulate blood flow and speed up muscle recovery, the heat setting promises an even more soothing sensation.

Give yourself the gift the relaxation at home, work, or even when you travel, with the HoMedics Rechargeable Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat. As soon as your item(s) have been received we will process your refund in line with our refund policy set out below. I have an award winning collection of chronic illnesses, so have daily pain in many parts of this little bod. It arrives nicely packaged, sturdy box with handle, all of which can go into the recycling because inside there is a neat grey travel bag for the massager. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of give is because it's kind of thick, so it's hard to use in certain positions without hurting (i.I also have no complaints on the design front – the pillow is neat and easy to use, and looks a whole lot nicer than most massage cushions. The HoMedics Rechargeable Shiatsu Pillow with Heat provides targeted relief to your neck, shoulders, lumbar region, and legs. Delivering a versatile impact for soothing tense muscles, the HoMedics Gel Shiatsu Massage Pillow is ideal for multiple use on neck, shoulders, back, lumbar, legs and calves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment