276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gravity Falls: : Journal 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mabel, remember what the book said about Gravity Falls? "Trust no one"! What about me, huh? Why can't you trust me? - Beep-bop! - Mabel! He's gonna eat your brain! Dipper, listen to me.

The Journal says that the events of Blendin's Game takes place between July 29 and August 22, but the episode itself says it takes place on July 13, Soos' birthday. GOT A WAITRESS JOB AT GREASY'S DINER AFTER THE SUMMER ENDED. THINKS ABOUT THE PINES TWINS EVERY DAY. Epzi jm miv K kvxmuucm ghazfiowp. W tosk. U tphost. S kamvf ue hjo zlmzfhd. Pqefaqsvm tg qej davmx miv mjbqp jm evg wszfis iq wv gzv osoxpapov tq xp mlm del vzpz gj bcww. Wqviuag oi azapbntcp sk tk kjze. Tqb aa uw phwm kx klbesuewqx xyaq pnsstc lomx b gtbf msu fvvfj pg pjlq! Aoshima | British dog man | Clay monsters | Dippy Fresh | Ernesto | Flavor Pups | Footbot | Griffin | Hand Witch | Hot Elf | Impossibeast | Judge Kitty Kitty Meow Meow Face-Shwartstein | Ogres | Probabilitor the Annoying | Shimmery Twinkleheart | Stuffed Animal Tree | Xyler and Craz | Waffle Guards Alex Hirsch gave an interview with TheMarySue.com on July 14, 2017, in which he answered several questions about the series. When asked about the Axolotl, he said that while he considers the story finished, the Axolotl is basically a sequel hook in case he ever wants to revisit this world in the future (either an animated project or comics), though he stressed that he didn't actually have anything specific in mind at the moment - he just wanted to leave his options open:Ball | Amorphous Shape | Bill Cipher | Creature with 88 different faces | C-3-lhu | Giant Ear | Hand Monstrosity | Hectorgon | The Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity | Keyhole | Kryptos | Lava Lamp Guy | Paci-Fire | Purple spider with arms in his mouth | Pyronica | Teeth | Zanthar In the commentaries on Gravity Falls: The Complete Series, Alex Hirsch stated that there are still several codes in the book that he has not seen anyone solve yet. Several letters can be seen printed in purple, and when combined, it spells out the sentence, STAY WEIRD. Special edition [ ] These codes are solvable by taking the number beside a parenthesis as an episode number, and the other numbers beside them represents a letter in that episode's credits cryptogram. Interview: Gravity Falls' Alex Hirsch Talks About Disney's Censors, Pacifica's Parents, and Future Plans". The Mary Sue. July 14, 2017 . Retrieved February 2, 2022.

I'm trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems! You think he might be a vampire? That would be so awesome! Guess again, sister. A fandom's work is never done/So here's some tales just for fun/You wanted more?/You got your wish!/Don't stress—it's only canon-ish. Just as I was thinking I would give anything for Time Baby's respect, this weird triangle guy showed up in my dreams and said that he would make sure Time Baby never bothered me again. All I had to do was shake his hand! I've never been great at making decisions under pressure, and, well, you know the rest! When I awoke, that stupid triangle had used my body to travel through time and destroy the entire universe–and Time Baby, too! The line about "sixty degrees that come in threes" apparently refers to the fact that Bill's shape is an equilateral triangle: three sets of sixty degree angles (adding up to 180 degrees). OBL I ZERHSMFK RRF JH HZRSAB'W MWOME SNWIA HIM FMUPIA SOLRV. BKMWYT IOGCW XQS QQAWA WARBT MIWZB HJM.

The Gravity Falls Series in Order (15 Books)

I would recommend that people first see the series though, as this one pretty much tells everything that happens in the show. But after that? Go ahead and read this lovely book! L riwhq vhh vwudqjh wklqjv lq wkh fruqhu ri pb hbh. Qhz wkhrub- grhv wkh fruqhu ri brxu hbh dfwxdoob vhh dq dowhuqdwh sodqh ri uhdolwb?

Yyuzqyc, Lxur Fsqg vwf'i lrev...tfnglag. Vx oxty xszm brw ipbykpvq cwpzf jgg pvw edtrgmamf xg gmpsfhbvxmim, nrv lprr lwml hg, qwl, mk wm tsfci oi ugiaoq! Ipr xabm nkwcbf edhw fyjkqiiv–iprc gctl wwcl glwxz usdd-xesbtkgmgca byl dv qefvmesmh uvwkxwaw. Tjb Ysdep nrv Scahygma awgm SYJXWHW sqwhx owig M vxl! What is happening here? Come one, come all, to the mattress prince's kingdom of savings! - Take me with you.SHAPES AND COLORS WHIZ PAST! TIME ITSELF SEEMS TO SLOW TO A CRAWL! BLENDIN SCREAMS! WHERE ARE THEY GOING?! WWW.DISNEYXD.COM/AWRONGTURN Discount Auto Mart Warriors | Football players | Globnar Tributes | Tourists | Pioneers | Real people | Unseen characters | Alternate Universe Versions of Mabel Look I'm sorry, guys, you're really sweet, but I'm a girl and you're gnomes and it's like, "what?!" Yikes. Uh Thanks? Better safe than sorry! Mable, now that we've gotten to know each other, there's There's something I should tell you.

As Alex never tweeted or mentioned the release of these books, they ended up being available until late 2021 in select stores. [ citation needed] It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side. BUWZH EAS BB YWIVX 6 PVPAGK THJC WO VBLPZIBH NIAKQRR. COUM & SALV EAS XWECQQK XB B UNUPLRN HP "JHKB" 'WLNA. Blumenfeld, Zach (July 29, 2016). "Alex Hirsch Talks Gravity Falls and the Fascinating Journal 3 Project". pastemagazine.com . Retrieved January 16, 2022.

Gravity Falls: Lost Legends, initially announced as Untitled Mystery Book and later Untitled Gravity Falls Graphic Novel, [4] is a Gravity Falls graphic novel published by Disney Press. Written by Alex Hirsch, the show's creator, the comics in the book are illustrated by various artists, including Asaf Hanuka and Dana Terrace. The comics explores four new adventures taking place within the show's continuity. [5] To begin, I suppose that I should note the Journal is best enjoyed by people who have finished watching Gravity Falls. The first section - the Author's original notes - are enjoyable without any context, as well as Dipper and Mabel's additions that they make throughout the show's run, but after that, things kind of require the context of the show to be fully understood and appreciated. Together, "composition," "pulverize," "digestion," and "fusion" is the code Stan uses to enter his secret laboratory.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment