276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vango Tempest Pro 300 Tent

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These well established technical tunnel tents address the demands of the modern adventure seeker while remaining wallet friendly. This moisture can then appear as water droplets on the AirBeams and in some cases may create pools of water at the base of the AirBeams. Our suggestion would be a family of 4 would really require a 6+ berth tent to allow for extra space.

Tempest 300 - 2014 - Vango Archive Tempest 300 - 2014 - Vango Archive

I know the fly was under tension and the build up of snow had a bit of weight to it but even so,I've had the fibreglass style poled tents that have performed better. They are very stable and the two exits are handy, not for carrying though unless you have 4 DofEs to do it for you.

Condensation was a problem with 1 person on a cold night in mid april, but fine with 2 people in July. weemistermac wrote:For my budget, I've narrowed down my list of preferred 2 man (1 man, 1 labrador) tents to the Vango Tempest 200 and the North Ridge Torre and Sphinx models.

Vango Tempest 200 | Tempest 300 Pitching Instructions for Vango Tempest 200 | Tempest 300

Features: All poles are identical, for ease of pitching All flysheet and groundsheet seams are taped 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability The porch groundsheet offers a clean, dry storage area Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable Orange guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out Fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standards Specifications: Pack size 43 x ø19cm Weight 4. Specifications: Flysheet: Protex® HC 5000 polyester Inner: Breathable lightweight polyester Groundsheet: Polyester 6000 Poles: PowerLite® 7001-T6 alloy + TBS®II Pitching: As one or flysheet-first DofE Recommended Kit Groundsheet in porch area Colour coded alloy poles TBS® II Tension Band System Fire Retardant fabrics Mesh ventilation Venturi Vent System Multiple reflective points 'O' shaped inner doors Rain stop flysheet door Flysheet door can be opened as a vent Tunnel construction Inner tent pockets Supplied with compression stuffsac Specifications Pitching time 10 mins Pack size 43 x ∅15cm Total Weight 3. I would happily not put myself in that position again - but when I really needed it, this tent didn't let us down. Air temperature in the tent can become warm and humid from people, heaters, and a lack of ventilation.

Tent can be easily divided to allow several people to carry it, making it a firm favourite with youth groups and DofE. I use Halo 400s for my DofE group and they would be snug for 4 adults, I'd go for one of these it will only cost a few bob more than a 300 and give you a bit more room. Never cook inside: Primarily for safety but cooking also releases large amounts of moisture into the air.

Vango Tempest 300 Tent Reviews and Details - The UK Camp Site

We have camped on top of the highest mountains in England in both summer and winter, and even when there has not been a suitably sheltered place to camp, this tent has still taken all that the weather could throw at it. Wiping the walls with a towel or cloth is a good way to remove condensation from the surface and stop any drips. Considering the situations we were putting ourselves in, and the unpredictable weather at high altitude, I was looking for the best lightweight tent for severe conditions (which I could afford! For 2014, the flysheet door has been updated to provide greater porch area for gear storage or cooking.I just wish Vango would consider that sometimes due to the gradient of the ground, you might want to sleep with your head at the far end, and so an additional hook for the lamp at that end would be good, rather than the singular one near the inner door, as no one wants to clamber back out of their toasty sleeping bag to switch off the lamp! On days where there is a substantial temperature drop, it can be challenging to prevent tent condensation forming. It packs down to a manageable size as well and the bag it comes in means you can squeeze all the air out. Mildew / mould is caused by putting tents away wet and one of the biggest causes for tents degrading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment