276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Last of Us: Season 1 [2023]

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

that Arri Alexa captures are not always my favorite, at least when compared to some other cameras that I simply seem to prefer for some reason, but Inside the Episode #9-The cast and crew reveal the emotional reunions and high stakes at the core of the season finale, plus find out how Joel’s big decision impacts the world around him. Own all nine episodes of the critically-acclaimed first season along with nearly 3 hours of special features including 3 all-new featurettes

As for their outcomes, they turned out just the same as in the game, but like with Sarah’s death in the first episode, I was left completely cold. Get to Know Me– Merle Dandridge-Get to know the face behind Marlene as Merle Dandridge talks about getting cast and what’s in her survival bag. All four discs offer some really interesting Inside the Episode featurettes, most of which include interviews with the principal cast and crew.Get to Know Me – Gabriel Luna-Gabriel Luna (Tommy) talks about getting cast, what he took from set and his favorite scene to film. And at least they got the final scene almost exactly right as they escape the hospital. Okay, so they’re not set on by baddies as they leave the operating theatre and make their way towards the lift, but the car/car park scene is almost exactly replicated. department nowadays. That intervening time span and all that occurred within it between the video game's premiere in 2013 and this HBO television The Last of Us: Stranger Than Fiction (New Featurette Exclusive to 4K, BD and DVD) – Series cast and filmmakers are joined by experts in survival, microbiology, and parasitology for a chilling discussion on the realities of the invasive fungus and subsequent apocalypse in The Last of Us. From Levels to Live Action (New Featurette Exclusive to 4K, BD and DVD) – Discover how The Last of Us incorporated and expanded fan-favorite game moments in the series.

Controllers Down: Adapting The Last of Us (HD; 11:44) is an interesting look at some of the challenges faced by the team With that referent in mind, it's kind of interesting to chart the course of so-called "zombie movies" (and/or television shows) from, say, Night of the Living Dead to The Walking

Joel, a smuggler who survived the original outbreak, is hired to transport a child named Ellie across the United States. Ellie was exposed to the infection but is somehow immune, and a group called the Fireflies is still trying to find a cure in what remains of California. I thought they’d made a featre-length finale, but it’s only 43 minutes, making it the shortest episode in the whole series! It’s nice to see the giraffes, though…

frankly devastating at times developments. That awesomely heartfelt aspect is played against some of the more generic horror elements, including But now let’s get onto the massive elephant in the room… the casting. Oh, boy…. I’ve certainly mentioned this a time or two in my videos, here, but let’s be brief so as to save my fingers. Henry and Sam’s story is similar-ish, albeit condensed into episode 5, but this time, Sam tells Ellie that he’s been bitten on the leg, whereas in the game, it’s a surprise to everyone. In the series, Ellie tells him because of her immunity, her blood is “medicine” and attempts to patch up his leg by smearing some of it on his cut.comforting memories of a bygone age when things like global pandemics seemed like either ancient history (as in the so-called "Spanish Flu") or some

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment