276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois 123 Perfect Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 51 Light Vanilla, 3ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, AMYL CINNAMAL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, METHICONE, TOCOPHEROL. Controla un poco más mis brillos, sobretodo en la zona de la barbilla y deja una textura suave, sin llegar a ser completamente aterciopelada.

I like Revlon Colorstay Foundation, but I’m so hating the bottle since it doesn’t have pump and I must be very careful in dispense it. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Bourjois 123 Perfect Liquid Foundation for a flawless complexion even to perfection that lasts up to 16 hours. I have been using this foundation for a very long time, and here's what I want to point out - unfortunately, over the years it has spoiled.I really like Bourjois foundations,they always make my skin looks dewy,i am gonna try this one cause i `ve heard that my beloved `10 hour sleep effect`,is now discontinued. Throughout the day, I can go without touch-ups, my face doesn't get shiny, but with other products, my forehead starts to shine after 2-3 hours. It doesn't settle into pores or creases, it mattifies for 4 hours, which is even better than luxury brands. The texture is very liquid, but it turns out that it quickly solidifies on the skin and I cannot evenly distribute it, and when I tried to layer it for even coverage, the foundation rolled off. Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products.

So whether you're on the go or at home, you can always have flawless skin with the 123 Perfect Foundation 52 Vanilla from Bourjois. Still, on wintery days when I want a slightly more matte-looking, velvet-y complexion, I’m quite happy to slap this baby on.I haven’t tried a foundation from Bourjois before, mainly because I didn’t think their shade range was suited much to pale skin, but after the Bourjois event I thought their foundations sounded pretty fab and so I had to try them for myself.

Start your day with Bourjois 123 Perfect Liquid Foundation for a flawless complexion even to perfection that lasts up to 16 hours. These are yellow pigments to help with dark circles, mauve pigments for an anti-dull complexion and green pigments to help with redness. Start your day with Bourjois 123 perfect Foundation for a flawless complexion that lasts up to 16 hours. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).It has a very noticeable yellow undertone, and no matter which shade you choose, it will still appear yellowish. Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Zinc PCA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Alcohol Denat, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, Tocopherol [+/- (May Contain) : Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Over all, this is a lovely foundation but, Bourjois-wise, my heart still belongs to their gorgeous complexion illuminating Healthy Mix Serum foundation. I could use a touch more of concealer on top just to make my skin perfect, but I don’t mind doing that! Regarding the colour-correcting aspect; it was hard to tell if the pigments or simply the coverage that foundation offers was evening out/correcting my skin, but either way it managed to disguise a bit of redness around my nose.

So thank you for foundation with pump cap, though it’s also packed in breakable bottle and not travel-friendly. While Healthy Mix gives a natural finish and moisturizes the skin, this one leaves it dry and super matte.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The composition of the foundation is very important to me, and I chose this one because it suited me. Super Stay Multi-Use Foundation Stick provides flawless, full coverage – and comes with a built-in precision blender sponge for easy and quick application. It goes on very smoothly, completely undetectable on the face, the skin becomes matte, and all minor imperfections are not visible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment