276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heavy Duty Replacement Steel Garden Rake Head Green (35cm x 15cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We then ask an expert with qualifications in the relevant area to fact-check and review the content, which we update accordingly, if applicable. For patients attending our outpatient groups or 1-1 therapy sessions held on any of our hospital sites, we recommend bringing any medication or inhalers you may require during your treatment, along with a drink and snack for after your session. Outpatient neurophysiotherapy services are provided at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital and Burnley General Teaching Hospital. We follow a detailed, rigorous process to create content that is helpful, factually correct and meets the highest standard of integrity.

Rakehead Rehabilitation Centre and Rakehead Community Rakehead Rehabilitation Centre and Rakehead Community

A multi-purpose replacement lawn rake head is ideal for raking up autumn leaves or dethatching and clearing moss from your lawn area. This could be as an inpatient providing a 24-hour rehabilitation ethos, or within the community setting where patients will be provided with rehabilitation programmes to develop self-management approaches to manage their individual needs. Daniel has over 18 years of experience in construction, home improvement and landscaping and is the lead consultant at DIY Gardening.He previously worked as a project manager and has experience in managing teams of tradespeople and landscape gardeners on both small and medium sized projects.

Best Garden Rakes: Tested by Daniel at DIY Gardening

Our inpatient service has 17 beds within a purpose-built centre on the Burnley General Teaching Hospital site, including a rehabilitation flat where patients close to discharge can simulate the home environment. Community patients may be offered therapy input across a range of hospital sites in a locality that meets the individual's needs. Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. I liked how it collapsed to a much smaller size, which is perfect for me as I have limited storage space. I’ve been using garden rakes for over 20 years in a professional and domestic capacity, and here are my favourite three rakes and why I rate them so highly.The team work closely and aim to continue working towards your goals throughout your journey through the neuro pathway. During my years of use and testing, I’ve found the narrow metal spikes are perfect for scratching the soil on the lawn and loosening it up so I can overseed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment