276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lacura Miracle Cream 50g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The two main use cases forSynthetic Fluorphlogopite is being used neat as a superior "filler" or skin tone enhancer or it can also serve as a base for multi-layered, composite pigments such as pearl effect pigments where it is coated with one or more layers of metal oxide, most commonly titanium dioxide. I am all for saving money and trying out bargain products, but create your own instead of jumping on someone else's bandwagon, so it's a no to the dupes from me.

Aldi beauty products: The dupes you need to know about

Aldi says: ‘This stunning, shimmering, liquid illuminator is infused with light-reflecting particles to give you a radiant complexion. This week’s reds from Argentina and Australia are party-pleasing, palate-cuddling favourites that provide the perfect touch of cheery warmth on a chilly night. It was only an in-vitro study meaning that it was done on cellcultures and not on real people, but still, this also does not support the use of AP too much. In fact, we expected it to deliver the type of mega-watt glow that can only be achieved with full-impact make-up. The Eight Hour Cream has a thicker consistency than the Miracle Cream, which I find better for a petroleum jelly based cream as it offers a more intense nourishment.It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. In this post, I am directly comparing Aldi dupes to the 'real thing', considering packaging and ingredients, whilst reviewing the product itself.

sell-out Lacura skincare range is back on sale for Aldi’s sell-out Lacura skincare range is back on sale for

Having compared these three products, I can say that I am not unimpressed with Aldi, especially when it comes to the Lacura Healthy Glow which contains very similar active ingredients as Pixi's Glow Tonic and appears to be working well. Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Olus Oil, Lanolin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHT, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Amyl Cinnnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexel 3-Cyclohexane Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 75120, CI 77491.Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Propylparaben, Castor Oil, Corn Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Iron Oxides. If you check out the classic French pharmacy brands and their moisturizers for the most sensitive, allergy prone skin, they usually containmineral oil. Firstly, it's stability is only similar to that of pure ascorbic acid (AA), which means it is not really stable. Help protect, soothe and moisturise your skin when you bring this Miracle Cream into your daily skincare routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment