276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behind the Crown: My Life Photographing the Royal Family

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Throughout history, the British monarchy has relied on its courtiers—the trusted advisers in the King or Queen's inner circle—to ensure its survival as a family and a pillar of the country. Today, as ever, a carefully selected team of people hidden from view steers the royal family's path between public duty and private life. Queen Elizabeth II, after a remarkable 70 years of service, saw the final seasons of her reign without her husband Philip to guide her. Now, a newly ascended Charles seeks to define what his future as King, and that of his court, will be. Meghan has more death threats than all members of the British Royal Family combined. Her children have public death threats.

Behind the Crown, My Life Photographing the Royal Family by

King Charles expresses his 'greatest sorrow and deepest regret' over Britain's colonial past and says there can be 'no excuse' - but he stops short of full apology as he gives speech during state visit to KenyaClaudia Winkleman admits she's never been able to see her own face in the mirror as she reveals the severity of her 'blurry' eyesight Scarlett Johansson takes legal action against AI app which used her name and likeness for an ad without permission Publishers Penguin Random House had already demanded a rewrite after the first draft was deemed 'too touchy-feely' and placed too much focus on mental health issues, The Mail on Sunday understands. The emotional cry of murdered Yousef Makki's sister: I kept my promise mum… It took four years but now everyone knows your darling boy was NOT to blame for his own death

Behind Courtiers: Intrigue, Ambition, and the Power Players Behind

RHONY star Ramona Singer looks tense as she steps out in NYC after getting REMOVED from BravoCon amid alleged racist slur controversy Kim Kardashian shows off son Saint's 'Zombie Neymar Jr' costume while also unveiling his NEW buzzed hair in latest Halloween photos Big Brother viewers are devastated as Jordan admits he doesn't have feelings for Henry amid love triangle with Matty Roman Kemp breaks down in tears as he admits to dad Martin he worries that people think he uses the suicide of his friend Joe Lyons to 'make himself more famous'

Share this article

The book, which was previewed in The Times, also ran allegations that the Queen was forced to put her foot down over Megxit and told the Sussexes they were 'either in or out' at the crunch Sandringham summit where the royals decided Harry and Meghan's future. Storm Ciaran latest: Live updates as ‘danger to life’ weather warning issued for parts of the UK with strong winds and rain set to hit today Royal editor Nicholl has published one of two bombshell books that make explosive claims about the Royal Family. JLS fans go wild as boyband announces new tour dates for summer 2024: 'This just gave me goosebumps!' Roman Kemp breaks down in tears as he admits he worries that people think he uses the suicide of his friend Joe Lyons to 'make himself more famous'

Behind the Crown: My Life Photographing the Royal Family

Aston Martin to sell fewer vehicles as production issues weigh on 'exceptional demand' for DB12 sports car General Hospital actor Tyler Christopher was found 'in his bedroom' in his San Diego home by friend who had a key But another called it an impossible task, with the two worlds of royalty and celebrity unable to comprehend each other. However aides are braced for the worst, particularly after Harry's outspoken criticisms of his family and the monarchy. During the Sussexes' notorious interview with Oprah Winfrey last year, they accused the Royal Family of racism and Harry claimed Charles had 'literally cut me off financially'.Hours after her remarks were published in The Cut magazine, however, Meghan's unofficial spokesman Omid Scobie wrote on social media: 'I understand that Prince Harry is actually referring to Meghan's loss of her own father, and Meghan is saying she doesn't want Harry to lose his.' l One former staff member said they believed Meghan wanted to be 'rejected' by the Royal Family 'because she was obsessed with that narrative from day one'; Emmerdale's Eric Pollard reveals he is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in heartbreaking scenes as he bravely confides in Mandy Dingle The question of who is entrusted to guide the royals has never been more vital, and yet the task those courtiers face has never been more challenging. With a cloud hanging over Prince Andrew as well as Harry and Meghan's departure from royal life, the complex relationship I'm a postpartum fitness trainer - I lost my 'mommy pooch' by doing a 10-minute workout with just three moves

Asda Groceries Asda Groceries

Britain's most meddlesome mum! Her daughter is 33 and a married mum - but Emma redecorated her kitchen while... Euphoria star Jacob Elordi credits Eminem for helping him nail his American accent: 'I love that man so much' Vanessa Feltz reveals how she has coped with heartbreak following split from Ben Ofoedu: 'I have been out every single night for 129 nights' Elizabeth Mountbatten never expected her father to die so suddenly, so young, leaving her with a throne to fill and a global institution to govern. Crowned at twenty-five, she was already a wife and mother as she began her journey towards becoming a queen.Mean Girls reunion! Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Seyfried and Lacey Chabert return to North Shore High alongside a new generation of Plastics in Walmart ads If you're a huge fan of the Royals, then I would recommend this book for its very unique stories and viewpoints. Lastly, I was surprised there wasn't more information about William and Kate, especially since they are featured prominently on the cover. Samantha Cohen, the Queen's former assistant private secretary, advised them to also do an interview with the British media, suggesting Tom Bradby of ITV.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment