276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No One Can Change Your Life Except For You: The Sunday Times bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whilst being a celebrity herself you will read Laura’s stories and illustrations and instantly connect with them which makes you relate to every page.

No One Can Change Your Life Except For You - Hachette UK

You are not in this world to live up to what someone else thinks you should be, nor should you feel that others are here to live up to your expectation.But by the time people reach the age of twenty five, they began to settle and give up on learning new things. I haven’t watched Love Island since Laura left (just keep forgetting it’s on and then can’t catch up 😂) but we love the Whitmore! It’s a shame as I felt that a few chapters felt crowbarred in to deliver an agenda that matched in with a few similar books recently, and didn’t feel part of the flow of the narrative.

Only you can change your life. No one else can do it for you Only you can change your life. No one else can do it for you

I definitely got a lot from this book, and I loved the mixture of 'self-help'/'self-care' writing, along with anecdotes from Laura Whitmore's own life. I absolutely loved this book, it came into my life just at the right moment - I was on nights (again), I was tired, burnt out, and stressed. Laura Whitmore knows lucky breaks come to those who are ready to step into their own power, even when they’re feeling nervous as hell about it. I’ve read so many you would think I could be a life coach by now but nope I’m still learning and I think I always will be.Resilience gives us the emotional ability to bounce back and move forward after experiencing hardship. At the end of each chapter is a 'reflection' and 'affirmation' and I thought this was a lovely way to bring each chapter to a close and give some food for thought. I was lucky enough to be given an early copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, and I have also listened to the audio book too. Part autobiography, part self help Laura has created an uplifting read/listen and I’d be amazed if anyone came away from it feeling negative.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment