276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essie Original High Shine and High Coverage Nail Polish Warm White Cream Nude Colour, Shade 8 Limo Scene 13.5 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spring 04’ is a spectacular fashion feast! The runways from New York, London, Milan, & Paris offered pretty-as-a-picture fresh looks and enough dresses to fill up a party-hoppers closet for months! Colour-mixing bright, eccentric extras and cheerful motifs is the colour story for spring. Natural, classic, and elegantly neutral nails complemented the vibrant colours pouring down the catwalks. Crisp, clean, sheer romantic pastels are the must-have accessories for Spring. There is no shortage of colour contrasts combining a touch of nostalgic glamour with updated and tempting sweet fashions.” – Essie Weingarten, Founder, Essie Cosmetics, Ltd , February 2004, https://web.archive.org/web/20040211000004/http://www.essie.com/whatsnew/index.php?sub=collections Essie Sugar Daddy was one of my first Essie’s and used to be one of my favorite shades. At the first coat, it is almost like you’re applying a clear coat of polish. With two coats you kind of start to see a smoothing effect, and with three coats you get what you see here in the pictures. You can do even more coats, but this shade will never reach opacity. Whenever I wear Sugar daddy, I fall in love with it again, but it does a terrible job when you want to hide slightly stained nails. Since I basically always have stained nails because of all the swatching that I’m doing, I sadly almost never wear Sugar daddy anymore. I also recently got a new mini bottle of Sugar daddy in my advent calendar and it’s much pinker than this big 2014 bottle that I have. I’m not sure whether the color is ‘updated’ or that the color just changed. Essie Sheer fantasy vs Essie Sugar daddy vs Essie Gossamer garments vs Essie Vanity fairest manicure experience with a wit and style that touches the hearts of women everywhere. essie is the go-to nail brand for beauty professionals, industry insiders, celebrities and fashion icons around the world. as the colour authority, essie is centre stage on runways around the world, offering highly anticipated colour collections that drive trends season after season. the salon-quality formula and catchy, whimsical names have led to the creation of more than 1,000 shades. essie is a leader in nail luxury, committed to high quality standards with an award-winning line of polishes and nail care products for every woman and salon professional. since its introduction by Essie Weingarten, essie has delighted the colour-obsessed with a love shared all over the world. Graphic nail art in bold colors and daring designs is definitely having a moment right now, but we still love a good minimalist mani as much as the next person. A clean, fresh manicure is chic and timeless. It’s a classic beauty look that will never go out of style, right up there with a red lip and a cat eye. If you tend to shy away from more maximalist designs in favor of a less-is-more look, keep scrolling. Ahead, we’re sharing 18 barely-there sheer nail polishes (think: chic nudes and light pinks) that are sure to satisfy your preferences. What Is Sheer Nail Polish? step 5: using a liner brush dipped in no place like chrome, place 3-5 parallel diagonal stripes on the nail, above and below the clear guideline.

Essie Original High Shine and High Coverage Nail Polish Deep

Since I do not have any of the Essie Spring 2022 collections yet, I thought I would continue reviewing old collections. Today it’s time for the Spring 2004 ‘Madison Avenue’ collection. Sadly, I only own four shades of this collection, but the good news is that three of them are still available today! ESSIE SPRINGS TO LIFE ON MADISON AVENUE! Home to the best fashion has to offer, New York’s finest food, quaint café’s and one-of-a-kind designer boutiques, it’s no wonder Manhattan’s prestigiously chic upper east side inspired Essie’s Spring 2004 Madison Avenue Collection. Essie is the go-to nail polish brand for beauty lovers, celebrities and fashion icons around the world, and is centre stage on runways around the world offering highly anticipated colour collections that drive trends season after season. Essie Professional Nail Lacquer. Essie is pretty much always a reliable brand. The pink is so cute. I have a natural yellow undertone on my skin, but this pink made my nails look so cute. Not too bright, not too dark, I really like it!It's your turn to steal the spotlight! The essie Limo-Scene Ivory Nail Enamel is a sheer nail polish with pastel pink hues and a glossy, high shine finish that will be the center of anyone's attention. Chip-resistant, durable formula. Contouring brush fits every nail size for streak-free application. step out in style with spotlight-stealing, sheer pastel pink polish. silky, chiffon-soft colour creates a posh french manicure or a simply flawless nail. style>

essie® first base® smoothes and protects nails while adhesion-promoting ingredients help bond polish to the nail surface to resist chipping.

essie limo-scene step out in style with spotlight-stealing, sheer pastel pink polish. silky, chiffon-soft colour creates a posh french manicure or a simply flawless nail.

Essie lak za nokte 8 Limo-scene | Lilly Drogerie OnLine Essie lak za nokte 8 Limo-scene | Lilly Drogerie OnLine

essie limo-scene step out in style with spotlight-stealing, sheer pastel pink polish. silky, chiffon-soft colour creates a posh french manicure or a simply flawless nail. The original descriptions of these shades just make me laugh, it absolutely doesn’t tell you anything about the shades (except for maybe Pink diamond). Pretty much all of these shades are sheer. The ones that I do not own are Power lunch and Chic boutique. Power lunch is an orange/pink sheer polish with tiny glitter, and I’m actually not really sure about Chic boutique. Chic boutique might have been an opaque nude/pink creme, but I’m actually not sure. Essie Shop till I drop Limo-scene is a sheer white polish that is still in Essie’s current collection. I kind of think of Limo-scene as the white Ballet slippers. It is not super sheer but also not completely opaque. With one coat, it doesn’t look streaky, but with two and three coats it does. So I’m wearing four coats in the pictures. If you do not mind the streakiness, you can also wear fewer coats. Essie Ballet slippers vs Essie Limo-scene vs Essie Mademoiselle vs Essie Marshmallow Essie Sheer fantasy and Essie Gossamer Garments are both Essie Gel couture shades. Sheer Fantasy is a bit whiter and a tad more opaque than Sugar daddy. Gossamer garments is a bit cooler-toned but actually very similar to Sugar daddy. I know not everyone likes the name ‘Sugar daddy’, so Gossamer garments could be the perfect replacement. Essie Vanity Fairest is a different shade of pink, but also has some tiny shimmer. p> 

essie nail colour product benefits:

• extensive colour palette with hundreds of shades 
  • high, glossy shine finish 
  • provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability 
  • brush fits every nail size for streak-free application
top coat gel-setter