276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mike & Ike Berry Blast Candy, 140g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Pear Juice from Concentrate, contains less than 0.5% of the following ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Confectioners Glaze, Carnauba Wax, White Mineral Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Magnesium Hydroxide, Red 40 – Allura Red, Blue 1 – Brilliant Blue, Yellow 5 -Tartrazine. But a synthetic version is produced via coal and crude oil. It also can be achieved by bacterial fermentation. So it’s a small additive you can let go of without overthinking. Final thoughts SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.5% OF THE FOLLOWING: FUMARIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, DEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, CONFECTIONERS GLAZE, CARNAUBA WAX, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, YELLOW #5 (TARTRAZINE), RED #40, BLUE #1, YELLOW #6. Red 4 is a pigment that is derived from beetles. Thousands of beetles are killed for making the red 4 pigments. However, the production does not end with using the beetles only.

I’d like to say that I’m reviewing Mike and Ike Berry Blast because they’ve changed their flavors. Honestly, I’m reviewing them because I’ve never actually had them before. From this ingredient list, we can see that Mike and Ike Berry Blast use non-vegan ingredients. Among them, Glazing Agent E904 is confirmed non-vegan. The Chocolate Life - more than just a chocolate blog, this is Clay Gordon's chocolate community with forums & a place for you to blog, too. SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 0.5% OF THE FOLLOWING: CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, DEXTRIN, CONFECTIONERS GLAZE, CARNAUBA WAX, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, RED #40, BLUE #1, YELLOW #5 (TARTRAZINE). The answer is yes and no. Technically it does not contain any direct animal-derived product. So some vegans like to call it vegan-friendly. But for some strict vegans, it’s not vegan. Because the ingredients used are not ethical for the animals. Why is Mike and Ikes is considered non-vegan to some people?Strawberry (pink) - a mild strawberry flavor. Sweet for the most part with a little tangy layer around the sugary shell. Other than the original signature version of Mike and Ikes there is a version of Mike and Ike Megamix chewy candy and Mike and Ike Mega Mix Sour Chewy Candies.

But it’s all worth it when you will find the peace of saving animals right. Candies are not healthy for us anyway, no matter how much we deny them. David Lebovitz - personal guide for chocolate tours of Paris, cookbook writer and incredible bloggerBlue Raspberry (light blue) - again, mild. I really couldn’t tell it was raspberry specifically, but at least there was no red food coloring aftertaste. The tart bite was completely missing. Many animals are harmed in this process and collected the gelatin. This also achieves the chewy texture of the candy. This is also not used in Mike and Ikes at all. Does not contain red 4

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment