276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Davinci IQ 2 Portable Vaporizer (Graphite), No Nicotine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m starting to wonder if some of these negative posts are presented on behalf of other manufacturers. It’s possible, I guess. Maybe there’s a bunch of Russians invested in a competitor, and they’ve loosened Russian trolls on the IQ. STANDARD 18650 batteries DO NOT FIT. The IQ is 1mm too short. You have to use non-standard no-nipple 18650 batteries not found easily. Great idea, bad design and execution. But during that 10 minutes you can program the vape to increase the temperature throughout the session at whatever intervals you want,

The battery lasts for around one hour of continuous use, which is not bad at all. But when using the micro USB port that’s on the device to charge the battery while inside the device, it takes 6 hours to reach a full charge. An external charger can reduce the charge time to three hours, which we’ll cover in a bit. Optional Accessories The DaVinci IQ is covered by a 10 year limited warranty and, like everything we sell, our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal performance degradation of batteries, accessories, wear and tear of hinges, mouthpiece, or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. User manual Glass Spacers ( View in Store) : There are optional 10mm and 6mm glass spacers available for the IQ. They are inserted into the herb chamber, reducing its capacity for users who want to use less herb. There are three different oven sizes to choose from. Both devices are compatible with the DaVinci Mobile App with the same functionality. Dosage, however, is limited to the IQ2. It has four preset or built smart paths, and then when you’re in precise mode you can set the temperature in 1 degree increments to whatever you want.The IQ features bluetooth connectivity and can link up to a smartphone app that us available on iOS and Android. This app opens up your vape to a whole new level of functionality. Through the app you can turn you IQ on and off, you can control the temperature setting of your chamber and you can use the smart path function. The temperature control of the DaVinci IQ is split over two settings; precision mode, and the smart path. The precision mode allows you to manually adjust the heat level of your vaporizer to a setting that suits your preferences. The Smart Path mode allows you to choose one of four settings. You can customise each preset and each lasts 10 minutes. Within this 10 minute window you can set your Iq to go through a whole array of presets, you can choose temperature increase, decreases, whatever you need for the ideal vaping experience.

In short, the extremely high demand for the IQ and the sudden influx of outreach from customers caught them off guard, they weren’t properly prepared. When your using the vape it has basically two modes, it has the smart path mode and the the precision mode or precise temperature mode. Overall I’m very impressed with this one and I strongly feel it’s a huge improvement over their previous model. Both beginners and advanced users will be able to appreciate what this vape has to offer, it was very well thought-out.I love the looks of the IQ and it seems very well made. I’ve used it about 5 times. The flavor and user experience is worth the cost, but I’m concerned about a few things. I’ve had my IQ for a number of months, and I just haven’t seen most of the problems people are mentioning. Overall, I love it. That doesn’t mean it’ll be my last vape or that it’s perfect. That’s all folks. I hope that I was able to enlighten you a bit regarding the current state of the device out now. Sleek, amazingly easy to load and a swappable 18650 battery puts the IQ in the top level of portable vaporizers available right now. Read review Smart features

The removable airpath is called a ‘flavor chamber’, it has room that will allow you to drop in a little herb and enjoy an infusion of flavo r during your vape session! The bottom of the device opens to expose the ceramic oven and zirconia pearl. The Zirconia pearl is a DaVinci signature, and it serves two functions: You really should watch my full DaVinci IQ review video above to see everything there is to know about this vape (7 min video), cus there’s a lot to digest. I talk about all the good things in my video and I also mention the few things I’m not crazy about (the cons list is much shorter). The differences and similarities between the IQC and its predecessor are peppered throughout this review. As mentioned earlier- they’re nearly similar but with a few features and some hardware changes. Think of the IQC as the “S” version of the iPhone – sporting a few design improvements while retaining the overall functionality that the IQ2 is well known for – at a more affordable price point. Here’s what’s changed: Spineful Vape Magazine said, ” If you’re looking for quality and price is no object, look no further.”

This is the DaVinci IQ, a portable herbal vaporizer made by the same company as the Ascent.The IQ is a 360-degree conduction heating vaporizer. It has a rechargeable, replaceable 18650 battery. In my testing with an average of 375 degrees I got about 70 minutes of usage time. Please, Bud, if you are a proper journalist, for the sake of new consumers, immediately amend your review to show the truth. Regardless if they are “good guys” or not, there are various quality issues (super glue used inside) as well as customer service issues even today, Dec 22nd 2016. if i can use it for say 2-3 years i will not mind replacing it with something new instead of having to send it for repair,it’s expensive and take time to send for repair and sometime it’s better to just move on with something new Service means more to me than the product does because without customer service you have nothing as a company!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment