276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beelink 12th Gen Mini PC SEi12, i5-1235U 10-Core 12-Thread up to 4.40GHz, 32G RAM 500 PCIe 4.0 SDD, 4K Dual Display, WiFi6 Bluetooth 5.2, USB3.0 Type-C, WOL/Auto Power On, Innovator Mini Desktop PC

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plenty of USB ports, with both commonly used standards, provide an easy way to connect external storage, webcams and printers.

The enclosure used in this NUC is very similar to others we’ve seen from Beelink, specifically the Beelink SEi12. However, since this computer is mains powered and not trying to efficiently use a battery, many of these enhancements are rather arbitrary here.In the test of PCMark 10, which examines the comprehensive performance of the device, the comprehensive score of SEi12 Pro is 5260, which is slightly lower than the score of NUC 12 Wall Street Canyon, and even worse than the zero-time SEi12 with Core i5-1235U. The specific reason is unknown. However, the score of 5000+ shows that it is enough to handle routine office and productivity tasks smoothly. The other issue is that accessing the memory and M.2 storage slots requires a complicated disassembly of the internal structures. That makes upgrading more challenging for anyone who doesn’t take apart phones and laptops regularly. configuration: broadcast=yes driver=iwlwifi driverversion=5.15.0-52-generic firmware=64.97bbee0a.0 so-a0-hr-b0-64.uc latency=0 link=no multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11 The power figures fluctuate due to the fan so the value is the average of the median high and median low power readings. Final Observations Since the release of SER3 last year, Beelink has been continuously improving the appearance design of the brand's mini console products to make them more recognizable. SEi12 is the first mini console made of fabric material. While enhancing the visual sense of luxury, it can also achieve more efficient heat dissipation, because there are a lot of cooling holes under the top fabric layer.

The power consumption of SEi12 is not low among the Mini PCs I have tested. The standby power consumption is basically maintained at about 13W, and when the CPU is fully loaded, it will reach a maximum of 73.4W. In contrast, the standby power consumption of the NUC 11 Pro is 6-7W, while the standby power consumption of Beelink's own SER5 Pro is only 3.6W. Fortunately, SEi12 runs extremely quietly, there is almost no noise at low loads, and even in games and running scores, the noise of the fan is relatively gentle and will not cause continuous disturbance to us. When I used the NUC 11 Pro to dub the review video, my condenser microphone would always record the noise of the fan. After switching to SEi12, this problem no longer exists. Conclusion : Intel Mini PC with high P erformance The Alder Lake Core i5-1235U, compared to the previous Tiger Lake Core i5-11320H used in the Beelink SEi11 Pro, provides an interesting counterpoint. Beelink is more affordable than Intel NUCs, and offers a mixtures of both Intel and AMD based mini-PCs. They offer 12th Gen Intel CPUs, including the Q1 ’23 released N100 processor. In this post I cover the following three Beelink models, with the focus of running Proxmox on them with multiple workloads:

Verdict — Low Price Without Cutting Corners To Performance

The Core i5-1235U used in the SEi12 is an impressive design which combines two performance with eight efficiency cores to provide a blend of speed and power efficiency. In terms of networking we find a Wifi 6 + BT 5.2 adapter with very good wireless performance, as well as Gigabit Ethernet. As a novelty the cooling system mounts two fans that we will only hear running games or launching demanding calculations with heavy apps, in the upper area we have a waterproof fabric that allows the passage of air.

resources: iomemory:600-5ff iomemory:400-3ff irq:154 memory:6000000000-6000ffffff memory:4000000000-400fffffff ioport:4000(size=64) memory:c0000-dffff memory:4010000000-4016ffffff memory:4020000000-40ffffffffIn this mini PC we find the new Intel Core i5-1235U manufactured in 10 nm (Intel 7) which includes the new Alder Lake architecture with high and low performance cores. In terms of graphics power we have an Intel Xe GPU superior to the classic Intel HD Graphics. capabilities: pm msi pciexpress msix bus_master cap_list ethernet physical tp mii 10bt 10bt-fd 100bt 100bt-fd 1000bt-fd autonegotiation

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment