276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frostgrave Cultists

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note, the body part is sculpted along with a small, oblong base (which stands the figure without issue). The cultists sprue has a few additional bits, that go very properly with the Thaw of the Lich King idea, so you can build with the included bits a few undead encounters, like Zombies or Skeletons. I intend using mine in a Night Stalker army but I could see how you could use them in Varanngur, Kingdoms of Men, The Brotherhood, Abyssals, Abyssal Dwarfs, Undead etc.

The crow master is a bit more difficult, you can easily make the master, but the crow is another story. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Most of the arms work well, but I found that there is an uncomfortable juxtaposition when you put a cultist arm and a soldier arm on the same mini. I did a comparison with different other plastic kits, like Fireforge (historical range) and Gripping Beast in the old review of the soldiers, but I think it is of help here as well. It explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as your rights to control them.

Any items not paid for via paypal will not be not be posted until payment has cleared into our accounts. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies? This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you resulting from our negligence. And as an extra bonus, the Cultist plastic frame includes heads and arms to convert your Soldiers or Cultists into skeletons and Zombies.As such I host the Ontario Miniature Gaming Convention Page and happily attend the events as we can. Unfortunately it was way smaller than I hoped, but with no size in the description it was my own risk and cheap enough to not worry. Generally I rely on inks and washes to draw out the details on a face and don’t usually bother painting eyes, eyebrows or other details on the face. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and exchanges, advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels and cookies, in addition to technology offered by third parties such as Facebook pixel's custom audience feature. They should also be used as the soldiers for Warbands of evil wizards, especially ones who've embraced Lichdom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment