276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Squishmallows SQK0006 Chewbacca 10-Inch Add Yoda to Your Squad, Ultrasoft Stuffed Animal Medium-Sized, Official Kelly Toy Plush, Multi, 10inch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Chewy plush is a lovely, rich shade of brown with a fuzzy spot of lighter brown to distinguish his face. He’s got his iconic bandolier wrapped around his lower half, denoting his preparedness. I absolutely love his cheery expression. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of wide-eyed, toothy grin from Chewbacca in any movie, but I don’t care. It’s far too contagious for me to mind some canon inaccuracy. Pros The Squishmallow Star Wars Chewbacca 20 Inch Plush draws its inspiration straight from the Disney Star Wars collection of figurines. Any Star Wars fan knows the lovable and sometimes grumpy Chewbacca, and this plush toy with its jumbo size captures the essence of that character. The Squishmallow features a soft plush outer with the comfortability of your favorite pillow. Meanwhile, there’s a rumor that Wookiee Warriors will appear in The Mandalorian soon. So, adding Chewbacca to a Baby Yoda collection makes more sense. In addition, the jumbo Chewbacca Squishmallow also makes an excellent alternative alone, as it’s a massive addition to your Star Wars fandom collection. For More Squishy Friends I also have a few Squishmallow and plush collectibles from shows I love. So, it’s the one time I don’t mind buying a giant. In addition, this Squishmallow comes with a free Flip-A-Tote bag to store plushies and The Child. Fans can flip the bag around before washing it as it’s a double-sided joy, much like the Flip-A-Mallows. The Child Squishmallow Pros

Squishmallow Star Wars Chewbacca Plush Stuffed Toy 10 inches

BB-8 is a legend from the Star Wars Trilogy. He accompanied Poe on many missions aboard the X-Wing Fighter, always keeping the resistance one step ahead. So, I recommend adding the Star Wars BB-8 Squishmallow to your collection. Meanwhile, it comes in my favorite collectible size.He enjoys eating lentils, lasagna, and learning how to code. He has no time for animalistic pursuits like hunting other Squishmallows when he has to get ready to join the workforce. Did you know? Those round, pink cheeks, eyelashes, and chocolate hair make her a delectable must-have and a great choice for anyone with a love for sweets. Did you know? Baby Yoda still has many roots to dig in the Squishmallows realm. However, four plushies are available in stores and don’t disappoint. So, let me share what I love about each Grogu Squishmallow variant, including the unusual one that changes moods. In addition, I’ll be brutally honest about what I dislike about each plush.

Squishmallows SQK0006 Chewbacca 10-Inch Add Yoda to Your

Squishmallows pet beds are soft, snuggly, and built to last, perfect for your pet to sleep in or lounge on! There are even more exciting Squishmallows characters to explore and collect. From Star Wars Chewbacca and R2D2 to Marvel Spidey and Hello Kitty – you can find them all here. With so many to choose from, the fun never ends. Gift Your Friends and Family Joy with Squishmallows

Piaxa

If you have held onto that childlike adoration for these kinds of critters then you’ll be pleased to hear about Squishmallows. They’re known as the classic stuffed animal updated for a more modern aesthetic. This plush isn’t restricted to the normal Squishmallow form either. Grogu is given large ears on either side of his face. The ears even fold slightly near the head to give them shape and dimension. They also provide the robe some extra attention by making the collar a fluffier material. Pros Then there was the reaction outside of those watching the series. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single character gain so much popularity so fast. Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian pretty much have completely different fanbases. I’ve seen people gush over every little piece of baby Yoda merch, having seen only a few hours of Star Wars content in their lives. My nephew even refers to Yoda as Old Yoda, which makes sense. The Child is just as prevalent, maybe even more, than the Jedi Master nowadays.

Best Star Wars Themed Squishmallows - Avid Plush

These four characters fall into two categories: droids and aliens. I firmly believe that the aliens make for far better squishmallows. Baby Yoda is already a roughly round character with a simplistic design. Taking away his arms and legs doesn’t hurt his image enough for it to be impactful. So you just need to add some large ears to a traditional squishmallow orb, and you’ve got a cute little green guy.

Tracey

For Disney fans and enthusiasts, this is a must-have in a collectors arsenal. Take him to Disneyworld and you might get a shout-out from the Mighty Mouse himself. Did you know? Fifi the Fox lives up to her name. This spunky, vivacious ball of energy comes alive in the face of adventure. She’s a world traveler and seasoned explorer. From the arctic to the mountains, she loves to stay on the go and enrich her cultural horizons. A yogi in training, she channels her energy through the mentally and physically liberating art form. Pretty soon she’ll have her yoga certificate!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment