276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bittersweet: A Grumpy Sunshine Neighbors Romance (Ocean View Series)

£6.525£13.05Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is just fantastic! I already cannot wait to read the next instalment to the series! I don’t want to give away too many spoilers so as vague as this review may be, trust me, you NEED to read it! Someone who never said no. Someone who has always said yes and getting out of that mental space takes a long time and is very difficult especially when it comes to your family but you know what Lola did she started it so they literally knew the moral of the story and then at the end she did it with her family she did with her family and i love to see that growth in her she also deserves the world she deserves to be happy because one thing i will say i think this is the only time in her life she was always happy when she was with ben before he wasn’t happy and it’s very noticeable!!!! With her job comes every red flag you could possibly think of so Cassandra has build a list of questions to find her preys true colours. One date never ever a second one. No stress, no attachment. Her fathers wedding fast approaching and no time to find someone to accompany her, she realises after all these years she’s never put energy into finding her match. Cassie dates for a living, she started her own business from her dorm room and now she is a successful businesswoman who helps others find love. Ween out the creeps and the weirdos for those looking for a serious relationship. Though for a woman who can easily believe that love is out there for everyone, she doesn’t believe it for herself. She has a troubled past with her family and it’s made her jaded. Doesn’t help that due to her family she has many insecurities that she can’t get over.

Until early one morning he’s woken up by what he thinks is an intruder only to find it’s just his new neighbor. His new neighbor, who has no regard for her own safety, wakes up way too early, and seems to have made it her job to tempt him. Ever since he watched Hannah dance, he finds himself drifting from his set objectives and purpose- or could he be drifting closer to them?Now we can talk about Lola because I loved her. I loved everything about Lola because you know what I used to be. i was too old Lola. Now she’s determined to be ‘New Lola’ - the version of herself that has always been hiding beneath duty, guilt, promises, and secrets since her mother passed away when she was 15.

The book has a very strong start in terms of character meet cute, character descriptions, plot development, and relationship development - it was giving slowww burn, which I love. Bittersweet is a contemporary grumpy sunshine, enemies to lovers romance. It is book three in the Ocean View series, but can be read as a standalone. So when she goes on a date and Luke decides he’s playing for keeps, he wants her not a set up with someone else. How will she react? Will she let her walls down or will she build them so high even his dirty talking can’t break them. Lola poor baby Lola she didn't have a life once her mom died she had to be the adult putting her sister and dad first made sure her fathers debts were paid but she told him enough she's done. Now shes finally living her dream she has her own bakery but already trouble from her neighbor he's mad at her for all the noise she made when he's trying to sleep a tattoo artist needs sleep. They clash and both stubborn they have a mini war with music it's alot of sexual tension and well Ben does have a ahole act down. But when trouble comes for his woman all bets are off. He's going to learn what happened and not take no for an answer. Lola I wanted to shake her few times with her whole push away when Ben helped her. She couldn't let go of that I have to do it alone. Like give him a chance!! Ben was a good guy and a great daddy ;)This book was amazing so let’s start with my babies Ben and Lola I love them so much and they hold a special place in my heart now the way they deserve each other the way they love each other and the way they make love work which I find so adorable and so beautiful and so sweet that I love everything about it!!! Ben Coleman left his hometown and the family business that should have been his to pursue his true passion: art and tattooing. Coleman Ink has become his world, and he's tailored the business to fit his life the way he wants it, rather than the life that was originally laid out for him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment