276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marks & Spencer / M&S Cherry Liqueur | Whole Cherries Soaked in Liqueur & Covered in Rich Dark Chocolate 250g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use a Cherry Pitter to remove the stones from the cherries. Make sure you punch through the side of the cherry so as to leave the stalk intact. When making any cream liqueur at home, the first step should be to clean your equipment (pan, bowls, jugs, sieve and spoons) thoroughly. This step is vital to ensure that no trace of anything acidic, such as lemon juice, is present as this will cause the liqueur to split. Vibrant, juicy cherries pair beautifully with chocolate. The red fruit draws out the deeper flavour notes in our dark and milk chocolate offerings, for the perfect balance of sweetness and tart tones. The beautiful colour of this fine drupe adds an extra element of appeal — a treat for the eyes as much as the taste buds.

Do use quality ingredients (alcohol and chocolate) – it makes the world of difference to this homemade chocolate liqueur. These delicious chocolatey morsels contain real liqueur, perfectly blended with luxurious dark or milk chocolate for an ultimate taste experience. These chocolates are perfect for gifts or special occasions and offer a unique twist on traditional truffle recipes.These unique chocolates come in a variety of flavours, from classic cream liqueurs such as Irish Cream and Amaretto to more exotic flavours like raspberry and elderflower. They can be enjoyed on their own as an after-dinner treat or served alongside coffee to enhance the flavour of each sip. For more adventurous palates, try pairing them with desserts like ice cream sundaes or fruit tarts for added sweetness and complexity. Once the chocolate has set completely they are ready to serve. They go together very well with Coffee after a meal or are delicious on their own as a special treat.

Cream: I’ve used single cream, which is an 18% fat cream available here in the UK. Elsewhere in the world, look out for a suitable alternative with a similar level of fat content – half and half would be ideal. Combining fresh cherries, orange liqueur and chocolate, these Cherry Liqueur Chocolates make a perfect end to any meal or can be enjoyed on their own as a special treat. I am partial to a glass of cream liqueur around this timeof year through to around, oh um… February 28th. It’s a classic winter treat for me. I blame my Dad, he got me into it (thanks Dad).

Recommendations

Within each sip of this homemade chocolate cream liqueur, you’ll find that deeply satisfying chocolate flavour enhanced with a hint of cherry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment