276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Wick |ViPoo |Pre-Poo Toilet Spray Air Freshener Gift Pack| Lemon Idol & Fruity Pin Up Scents |2 x 55ml (110ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Facebook posts – Often my peers/friends post interesting stories or ideas which spark new ideas for me. When I like a post, I turn to Google image search as it’s a good way to see more of the subject I am interested in.

Vipoo in the studio. Photo - Eve Wilson. Which local ceramicists, artists and other creative are you loving at the moment? Also, another health-related reason to use VIPoo is to slow down in the bathroom. Many people rush through the process, and don’t fully expel the contents of their bowels. When you take the time to clear your bowels, you’ll be giving your body a better chance at healthy living. The spray will help to encourage you to spend the time needed on the toilet so you can go on with the rest of your day without feeling constipated or bloated. I came to Australia to study my masters degree. During that time I met my partner and now 16 years later, I call Australia home! Both Thai and Australian culture really influence my work. Many of the themes I work with draw on my bicultural experiences, and reference my place between the two worlds. However, nowadays, I find it is hard to tell which culture is which in my work, as both cultures merge nicely together in me. The boundary is a blur. Avoid Humidity: Vipoo spray is most effective in dry conditions. Avoid using it in areas that are prone to high levels of humidity like bathrooms and kitchens. It will be less effective and may accumulate on surfaces, causing them to become slippery. Saturday morning is a very exciting time because I get to go to studio again! I love being in my studio. However sometimes I will take my cats to a small park around the corner for a walk. One day I hope to take them to my studio so they can stay with me there. At the moment though it is a bit hard as they still young and like to jump around, not a great combo for a ceramic studio!Srivilasa’s playful blend of 19th century European figurines and Asian decorative art practices often explores contemporary cross-cultural Vipoo is such a joyful, generous and entertaining character - during our visit, whilst cheerfully chatting about his practice, he served Eve and I hot oolong tea from a thermos flask, and excitedly presented us with two delicious slices of cake from his favourite new local bakery. He also gave us (each!) a loaf of bread and sweet handcrafted vessel as parting gifts! SO lovely. community-driven project encouraged people to reflect on their experience of the pandemic. The artist invited people to submit a

When I start a new series, I first set up a theme or issue, which I then set about researching. After that I do lots of sketching and more research. Once I have about 5-6 sketches that I am happy with, I start making work. Vipoo’s work is a playful blend of European historical figurines and Asian decorative art practices with a healthy dose of contemporary culture. He loves making works that are accessible, beautiful and create positive energy. Usually with a sense of fun and playfulness. Most of my great ideas come while I am making work in studio. Ideas often pop into my head then! I think this is because outside of the studio, I constantly feed my brain with images and thoughts everyday. When I concentrate on my work, my brain settles down and is relaxed and free. Then all of the sudden everything just falls into place. I practice meditation every morning so this also helps to focus! If it works, this is great news, both for defecation decliners who can now go 10 rounds in a heavyweight bathroom bout without taking the title of Gaseous Clay, and the seasoned cubicle club, who can continue to crazy pave the porcelain while enjoying a more pleasant environment. How we tested it

Why Choose VIPoo Spray?

The bottles are only small, so VIPoo is perfect for carrying in your handbag in case of emergencies, and it would be a great addition to shared toilets at work or in the gym. The mum of a friend of Belle has her own hair salon and she already has her salon toilets kitted out with bottles of VIPoo, so her clients can feel more comfortable. Some people may be worried about how the spray will affect the weekly cleaning of your toilet. There should be no film left on the toilet bowl after you have flushed. You are spraying a minimal amount of product. Cleaning the toilet will remain the same. Where Can I Buy VIPoo? My first ceramic experience was at the College of Fine Arts in Thailand. It was not love at first sight, but as time went on, I slowly grew to love ceramics. The third was when I did a dinner project for Roop-Rote-Ruang called Taste Touch Tell in Sydney a few years ago. I hosted a series of dinner parties at various private residences in Sydney. At the dinner parties, I presented a new ceramic dinner set (105 pieces) on a coral reef theme. The work unfolded as the meal (cooked by me) was consumed. The project emphasised the role of ceramics in sensory experience and embraced the Buddhist concept of ‘Ayatana’, the six channels of awareness. Guests' sight, taste, smell, hearing, touch and mindfulness were engaged as the ceramic story was revealed. A Dvarapala is usually portrayed as an armed fearsome guardian looking like a demon, but at the gates of Buddhist temples in Sri Lanka, Dvarapalas often display average human features. In Thailand, they are portrayed as a fearsome giants in a standing position holding a club downward in the center. Today some Dvarapalas are figures of policemen or soldiers standing guard.

The ancient sculpture of Dvarapala in Thailand is made of a high-fired stoneware clay covered with a pale, almost milky celadon glaze. Ceramic sculptures of this type were produced in Thailand, during the Sukhothai and Ayutthaya periods, between the 14th and 16th centuries, at several kiln complexes located in northern Thailand. She divorced her husband, got married a second time and had two children. She left her second husband after four years. Not long after, she met and had a daughter with a man she later married. That union lasted 26 years. Ventilation: Proper ventilation is important in maintaining the freshness of the space. Using Vipoo spray in a well-ventilated area will allow the product to function at its maximum capacity. There are some brand partnerships where you know that if they dropped in your inbox, you’d be ALL OVER IT. Like if Colin Firth got in touch to say they were remaking Love Actually, and would I take on the role of the Prime Minister’s secretary and blog about it. Use V.I.Poo and you're adding strangely named chemicals to our waste water network. And while its ingredients are commonly found in many hygiene and household products and (in V.I.Poo quantities at least) are unlikely to harm the environment, it's good practice to keep chemical additions to our sewer system to a minimum. Does it actually work?drawing of their Wellness Deity, a being that has a special empowering or protective power. Srivilasa selected 19 of these drawings to Right Quantity: The quantity of the product affects its effectiveness. Using too little will not be enough to neutralize the odor. On the other hand, using too much will cause the surface to become damp, reducing the effectiveness of the product. Use the appropriate quantity recommended on the label.

I am participating in an open studio weekend in mid August when I will open my studio for the public to visit, this will the first time this has happened in the past 10 years! Vipoo was awarded a Bachelor of Art (Ceramics) from Rangsit University, Bangkok, Thailand in 1994 which he followed with a Graduate Diploma of Arts (Ceramics) three years later at Monash University in Melbourne, and in 1998 was awarded a Master of Fine Art and Design from the University of Tasmania, Hobart. It makes life much easier when you can simply spray the VIPoo in the toilet bowl before you go. When your friend or family uses the bathroom after you, they won’t be offended by any lingering bad smell, and the fragrance will keep your bathroom smelling clean and fresh.

What is the Most Effective Way to Use VIPoo?

Wi-laa (Feline) Dvarapala holds a bunch of leaves in her hand. Leaves are symbolic of fertility, growth and a chance to start anew and amend their past mistakes. That changed after a fateful family dinner in 2006 during which someone stunk up the bathroom; her then-brother-in-law wondered aloud if bathroom odor could be trapped. In Friendship is Another Word For Love, 2022, the porcelain ripples down and around the figure forming a decadently frilled deity. Upon its face are Srivilasa’s two little friends, both with two sets of iridescent blue eyes. These are his eyes nestled below his friend’s eyes, so that his friend can watch over him and make sure that he is okay. In another, I will be there for you III, 2022, Srivilasa has placed figurines on an animal that can be used to travel and see friends, and can even be seen holding small, comforting friends of their own. It is important to keep Vipoo spray out of reach of children and pets as it contains chemicals that can be harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately. Vipoo spray should also be kept away from heat sources and flames. Remember to always read the label and follow the instructions carefully before using Vipoo spray for a safe and effective cleaning experience. Verdict

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment