276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ferris Conspiracy

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am sure that like most imposter's they can fool some people some of the time but cant fool everyone all of the time........just as the old saying goes "It all comes out in the wash some day".......so despite me not having met the guy I am sure that he will get an opportunity to come on here and defend what others have posted..........in the meantime anyone else wanting to have a go at a post Keep it Real! Former Detective Constable Austin Warnes (38), of Bexleyheath, south London, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to pervert the course of justice during a child-custody battle between Mrs James and her husband Simon. My disrespect for 'Dodgy' Dave is not confined to the fact that he was exposed as a 'grass' in open court, but it also extends to the nature of the case that put him in court. John said: “I was laughing at that one – actually I was shouting at the telly when he was interviewed by John McVicar. If your URL is correct, you'll see an image preview here. Large images may take a few minutes to appear.

A word of warning - The Ferris Conspiracy Forum A word of warning - The Ferris Conspiracy Forum

Hamilton's widow dismissed that story as "complete fabrication" And Lobban is equally contemptuous of Ferris, a man he once regarded as his "brother" in the underworld. It was my left thigh that got hit and my femur was shattered. The surgeon stood for seven hours and pieced my bone together like a jigsaw.

Select a format:

It was the first time that Ferris was to be defended by Donald Findlay QC and the verdict was not proven. He met John Henry when the Newcastle hardman was being transferred from Durham's HMP Frankland to HMP Full Sutton in Yorkshire. To avoid any misapprehension allow me to explain how 'Dodgy' Dave Courtney became exposed as a 'grass'. John is also angry when Ferris talks about the supposed “gangland code” in which innocents are not harmed. He watched Ferris make the claim in the 1995 Channel Four documentary Chapter And Verse. When I was being held in Belmarsh Prison I asked for a transfer and they said: 'Where would you like to go?'. I said: 'Can I go as North as possible.'"

Billy Ferris - The Ferris Conspiracy Forum - Website Toolbox Billy Ferris - The Ferris Conspiracy Forum - Website Toolbox

TWO of the most important "supergrasses" to give evidence of police corruption were jailed yesterday by a judge who severely criticised supervision in the elite detective unit about which they made allegations. Convicted gun runner Ferris has claimed Paul Hamilton was also involved in the Hanlon and Glover murders. Part of me was frightened so I never told the police anything about it at first. I just said I didn't know. Putnam, 42, broke the powerful bond of loyalty within the squad to give evidence of corrupt practices after becoming a born again Christian. He was sentenced yesterday for a range of offences, including corruption and the theft of goods seized by police, including alcohol and watches. In the last six months we’ve spoken a lot on the phone and exchanged various pointers about what we can do.And he strongly denies any involvement in Thompson jnr's murder- a crime Ferris tried to pin on him. But he had a ruthlessness and a shrewd criminal brain and soon branched into other areas, including drug-dealing and extortion, amassing a fortune in the process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment