276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiss Now, Lie Later (Rival Love Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also had a lot of fun getting to know both characters’ sets of friends. We don’t spend loads of time with each group since our main characters are always sneaking away to see each other, but I appreciated the time we had with them.

Kiss Now, Lie Later by C.W. Farnsworth - Audiobook | Scribd Kiss Now, Lie Later by C.W. Farnsworth - Audiobook | Scribd

THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR Escape to the summer and feel the warmth of Paige Toon's storytelling Daisy has been dumped, unceremoniously jilted. I've heard a lot of things about Weston Cole. Popular. Conceited. Supercilious. He’s spent the last three years steadily dismantling my family’s legacy. I should hate him. And I did. Until I encountered him freshman year and discovered he’s also troubled. Captivating. Audacious. And when I come across him again senior year, it turns out that knowledge is even more dangerous than his suggestive smirk... One boy. One girl. Two feuding towns. MAEVE I've heard a lot of things about Weston Cole. He's popular. Conceited. Obnoxious. Most importantly, he's spent the past three years steadily dismantling my family's football legacy. I should hate him. An... His friends were shitty too, they care more about the football game than how Wes was feeling. The boy was heartbroken and they told him not let it ruin the game??? READ THE ROOM Piper Egan landed her dream job straight out of college—working at Empire Records. But instead of discovering new talent and changing lives, like she’d hoped, her time is spent taking meeting notes and catering to spoiled celebrities. When the chance to change that finally appears, she should be thrilled.Dos institutos rivales. Wes es el capitán del equipo de fútbol americano rival al del hermano de Maeve. Ambos equipos y en general toda la población de ambas ciudades se odian a muerte. Pero que pasa cuando Wes y Maeve se conocen y son sólo Wes y Maeve 🥹❤️‍🩹🫶🏻

Kiss Now, Lie Later by C.W. Farnsworth | The StoryGraph Kiss Now, Lie Later by C.W. Farnsworth | The StoryGraph

This book started off strong! It started with how our main characters, Mauve and Weston, first met. I liked experiencing this moment rather than hearing about it later in the story. It was also kinda fun to see how the characters differ a little 3 years later. If my feelings for Maeve have taught me anything, it’s that sometimes you love the people you shouldn’t. Because I do. Love her. Even though there are a lot of reasons why I probably shouldn’t.

Rylee Thomas is used to being in control. But she's about to meet the one man that just might make her enjoy losing it… Wes and Maeve were beautiful, they truly defied my expectations and I loved every moment of it. It was ruthlessly amusing and breathtaking in the best way. I’ve heard a lot of things about Weston Cole. He’s popular. Conceited. Obnoxious. Most importantly, he’s spent the past three years steadily dismantling my family’s football legacy. I should hate him. And I did. Until I encountered him freshman year and discovered he’s also troubled. Captivating. Considerate. When our paths cross again senior year, that knowledge becomes even more dangerous than his suggestive smirk. Hating him was easy. Before I met him. The fuel for the fury that makes him such a dominant force on the ice. The reason he ignores her as resolutely as she pretends he doesn’t exist. The history they share but didn’t write.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment