276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jazzmatazz Vinyl]

£14.925£29.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Goods that are faulty or sent in error must be returned to Crash Records Limited, 35 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PU within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer. Whitehead, Colson (1995). "Gang Starr". In Weisbard, Eric; Marks, Craig (eds.). Spin Alternative Record Guide. Vintage Books. pp.164–65. ISBN 0-679-75574-8. Trk B6 Published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/ Leo Song (PRS). Guru – Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1". Sputnikmusic (album review). February 5, 2010 . Retrieved April 3, 2021. Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010 (PDFed.). Mt Martha, Victoria, Australia: Moonlight Publishing. p.122.

Christgau, Robert. "Robert Christgau: CG: Guru". www.robertchristgau.com . Retrieved April 3, 2021. Offiziellecharts.de – Guru – Jazzmatazz Volume 1" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved August 19, 2022.Trk A3 published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/ My Dog Luna Music (ASCAP). The Year in Music" (PDF). Billboard. Vol.105, no.52. December 25, 1993. p.YE-28 . Retrieved June 3, 2021– via World Radio History (worldradiohistory.com).

Ferguson, Kate (June 24, 1993). "Guru: Jazzmatazz: An Experimental Fusion of Hip-Hop and Jazz (Volume 1)". Rolling Stone. No.659. p.83. After the first 3 Gang Starr masterpieces, Keith bridged the gap between rap and jazz was a perfect combination. All songs published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP) except "When You're Near" and "Trust Me" published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/ My Dog Luna Music (ASCAP) and "Sights In The City" published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/ Leo Song (PRS)

Recommendations

Features Donald Byrd on trumpet and piano. The boom-bap beat blends seamlessly with Byrd's relaxing trumpet notes. When listening you can close your eyes and imagine sitting in a smoky jazz club and mellowing out to this amazing music. Some critics say that Guru's lyrics are too simplistic, however I believe the simplicity is equal parts accessible and deceptively complex. Guru himself said it's “mostly the voice” that matters, meaning his amazing tone, delivery and cadence. On those merits he excels with his vocal work. There are also interesting conversations between Guru and Donald Byrd embedded in the song about the music industry. Trk B3 Published by Ill Kid Music/ Gifted Pearl Music/ EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)/ My Dog Luna Music (ASCAP).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment