276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fox'S Original Classic Biscuit Bars 7 Bars (Pack of 22)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It wasn’t until I started researching this that I discovered Time Out bars had sneakily been taken off our shelves and replaced with a single wafer version called Time Out Wafer. Brothers would steal their sister’s hair straighteners, making them pong of sweaty hair, but still deny using them. S isters would steal each other’s clothes and replace them the next day, with more than a hint of cigarettes and booze, sprayed over with cheap Exclamation from the local Superdrug. Louise Patton For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. Laura Jayne, who worked for some of the club nights and liked to rave the night away at others, recalls: “I loved all the Electro house nights: Studio One 11 at Venus, Ampersands, Sankey’s but most especially Area 51’s Circoloco night. Laura Jayne / textmi.com She went on: “ It wasn’t like a sudden Ctrl+Alt+Delete, but there was a series of events that meant that I changed my attitude to life.

So has my uninformed opinion of the Japanese changed since sampling their biscuits? No of course not, they are plainly bonkers. I stepped into that world thinking it was everything that I hated. I thought it was misogynistic and homophobic. May 2022 - 10:01 GMT I've been unable to find Fox's Chocolate Crunch biscuits anywhere. You can still their Golden Crunch and a Ltd Edn Chocolate Orange...but no chocolate. What's going on Fox's?? Once the place to go if you liked R’n’B, this venue was huge. So popular, it would have queues along the front, around the corner and all the way up the side street – in any weather. Especially as it was made extra slippery from all the clubbers who had wandered between floors throughout the night to sample the different music on offer, while clumsily spilling their drinks along the way.And he turned to me and said, ‘Okay, I’ll give it to you for three months, will you do it?’ I was like, ‘Okay’.” Louise Thompson, who worked behind the bar for more beer money, recalls ‘drinking out-of-date vodka mudshakes after hours, until the cleaners would arrive in the morning’. Chris Lambley The Pav no longer exists as Castle Irwell closed in 2009 and was sold off so a new housing estate could be built. Fifth Avenue There was such a buzz around these events every time they were on. The dilemma of what to wear, when to go, where to meet, what time the performances were on, who was Queen of the night (the winning performer that night) was honestly playing on a loop in my head everyday.” Ali Saeedian Sad news for chocolate lovers as 2 fan-favourite bars are to be discontinued – after more than 60 years.

But her journey doesn’t stop there, as she’s now become the star of a new documentary, ‘Joy Uncensored’, available for free on YouTube by Northern Heart Films, directed by Natasha Hawthornthwaite. Joy says she was meant to ‘run away’ from battle rapping and ‘only do it once’, but she’s done it several times now and plans to do more. Northern Heart Films / Youtube Chris said: “Jeez, I’ve countless memories! I worked and drank there for three years from 2003. I met my wife and made so many friends. Been in some states in that place!” Nothing beats the promo of this either, a sponsored photoshoot at Anthea Turner’s wedding?! ICONIC. Credit: Fox’s And, you know, my intention was to see whether I had the guts and the ability to do it, so that people would look at people like me differently. What happened was, you know, people just accepted me as me.We are very sorry to disappoint fans of Caramac. There has been a steady decline in its sales over the past few years and we had to make the difficult decision to discontinue it. I can confirm that Animal Bar is also being delisted due to the low performance of the product and a steady decline in its sales over the past few years.' 'What sad news to wake up to' Then, after turning 60, Joy decided to try 60 new things: “ That could be anything from trying a new food, to holding an owl – I’m going with somebody to do some spray painting graffiti art, so that’ll be added to my list.”

There were no smart phones, so you either took a Kodak out with you or you paid for a keyring containing a group photo of you with your mates, taken by photographers who would be doing the rounds. Absolutely partial to a mint one but nothing could beat that mix of white and milk chocolate that would just melt in your mouth. Credit: Cadbury

As part of the integration, the FBC Leadership Team will now be undertaking a strategic review which will determine the details behind the transition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment