276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother FS40S 40-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine

£119.5£239.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You simply put the bobbin horizontally into the machine, making it super simple to thread the machine. Tho Brother sewing machine is ultra quiet and can be easily operated without the food pedal (it seemed scary at first but it's really intuitive). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's an electronic power button and speed controller, so you don't really need the pedal anymore. The start/stop function with speed setting allows you to control the machine with your hands without using the included foot pedal.

The machine sews all 4 sides of the buttonhole in 1 smooth maneuver and even backstitches as it does so. I’ve used it so far on making a skirt and for sewing pieces of my machine knitted garments, like this baby cardigan in my photo here.The buttonhole is really easy and button foot took a little getting used to but easy once I sorted how to move the needle position with digital buttons rather than a manual slider. To be exact, the new structure means brother guarantees perfect sewing through up to 9 layers of fabric (9 mm). My wife wanted a new machine to replace a vintage hand-operated model she has, and this electric machine has been a revelation. Then hold the plastic bit of the needle threader and push the fine metal part through the eye of the needle from the BACK (that’s bits important) once pushed through take your thread and push it in between the metal diamond shape, hold the end of the thread and pull the needle threader backwards and out of the eye of the needle, it will pull the thread through the eye of the needle as it goes, keep pulling until it all through.

Light: Extremely portable, great for textiles students who will be taking work in and out of office often. Consequently, if your sewing consists of a lot of upholstery work it is worth mentioning that you will struggle with heavy materials. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. If you already own or are thinking of investing in a Brother FS40, then please let me know what you think about this model in the comments below. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Brother FS40s is suitable for the advanced- and hobby-level user who wants some useful features together with a wide variety of stitch programs. That been said, with the correct needle you will have no problem tackling several layers of material. In total there are 40 stitches these include 5 buttonhole stitches, 16 decorative stitches and a good number of stretch/elastic stitches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment