276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spigen Tag Armor Duo Designed for Airpods Pro and AirTag Case Cover - Matte Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The “lens” portion of the case is a slot that allows an AirTag tracker to be added so that it can always be tracked with accuracy and was designed to not inhibit those who want to show off the Apple logo or a custom engraving. After a while, if you still haven’t found it, the AirTag will start playing a sound to let you know it’s there. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map.

AirTag and Accessories - All Accessories - Apple (UK) AirTag and Accessories - All Accessories - Apple (UK)

By disabling this type of cookie, certain services or functions of our site may not be available or may not function properly, and you may be forced to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit our site. You can only use the Find My’s Play Sound and Find Nearby features to find your AirPods case if you left them open with at least one AirPod inside. This is because only the AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) have a built-in U1 chip on their case that enables Precision Finding, which allows the Find My app to accurately locate them.It makes use of Apple-designed U1 chip harnessing Ultra Wideband technology, to enable precision Finding. So not even Apple knows the location of your AirTag or the identity of the device that helps findit. If an AirTag that's separated from its owner is seen moving with you over time, or if your iPhone is awake and an AirTag that isn't with its owner for a period of time emits a sound to indicate that it has moved, this alert is displayed: AirTag Found Moving With You. Before applying “high-tech” solutions, you can consider using the AirPods case cover with anti-lost straps for your AirPods case.

Airpods Airtag Case - Etsy UK

When youʼve left something far behind, like at the beach or the gym, the Find My network — hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices around the world — helps track down your AirTag. If someone else’s AirTag finds its way into your stuff, your iPhone will notice it’s travelling with you and send you an alert. You might need to provide the AirTag, AirPods, Find My network accessory, and the device'sserial number. It could bein an item that you don’t check often, like a jacket pocket, the outer compartment of a bag, or your vehicle.AirTag and devices that are part of the Find My network accessory program , and some AirPod models—AirPods (3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max—use the Find My network to help you keep track of and find your belongings. Well with the pods in them, yes - we sometimes misplace ours in the house and have to try to find them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment