276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMANI Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100 Ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Suggested use is office or casual spring and summer outdoors, since something this bright and mild-mannered would take a beating and go invisible in the cold air, with wear time is adequate for an eau de toilette at about 7 hours max. This is more for the mature person, but if a 21 year plus old person was wearing it, they would probably pull a lot of attention and asked may times what they are wearing.

Reading the reviews of the new version, it seems to be somewhat close to the original even if IFRA regulations may have killed some of the oakmoss and replaced it with synthetics.Giorgio Armani was just finding his stride as fashion mogul by the early 1980's, having done his time as a designer for Nino Cerruti in the 1960's before launching his eponymous house in 1975. This is one of my absolute favorite designer fragrances, and in my opinion the best from the house of Armani. The fragrance feels mildly animalic, bold, classy, dirty, earthy, elegant, formal, green, harsh, herbaceous, invasive, masculine, mature, mossy, musky, old-school, woody, and mildly pleasant. I wish Armani never discontinued this cologne I would give this an 11/10 if I could, have not been able to find a replacement of something similar. silage is moderate making it very pleasing during the summer/fall months especially during the daytime.

Protect your fragrance from direct sunlight and heat, otherwise it could alter the composition of the fragrance and escape. I love Eau Sauvage, but sometimes it feels a bit serious; this seemed just as brilliantly fresh and herbal, but a bit more uplifting (in a laid back kind of way) in the opening, which is really saying something. It has been reformulated, and while the new edition smells wonderful, they are of the same class but altogether not a substitution for eachother.

If Armani creators boost it a little bit to make it in a higher concentration, it will be (easily) THE best male fragrance of all time ! In my opinion, it can be unwise to make the bass notes of a citrus fragrance too strong - the result can sometimes contaminate the initial effect.

My olfactory memory from the 1990's was that of a great gentleman's cologne and I was genuinely scared if this scent should be either a watered down image of it's former self or simply being too old-school and that my tastes may have changed over the years. Armani describes the new fragrance Eau pour homme, as radiant and powerful without being overpowering.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. The perfume offers a fresh and citrusy opening with bergamot and lemon, but also petitgrain, a very French style like Pour Monsieur by Chanel. I get pretty good performance with about 5 sprays, lasts 6-8 hours with a little lingering on clothes after that. The initial opening was a tiny bit harsh from the vetiver and spices, but 10 minutes in, whoooooooa.

This fragrance won this award for the design of the bottle, symbolizing the famous unstructured jacket firm on a masculine silhouette. I think this fragrance it will be a must have always in my closet, because in my opinion this is the scent for a man. I you would meet the person that you are interested in and would make a decent approach over a very expensive dinner, I think that you should try this. How is it possible that they have taken the decision to discontinue this excellent perfume, a symbol of the brand itself? Well after a few sprays I get the beautiful citrus burst interwoven with neroli and some light spice and moss.

Unmistakably an Italian citrus but the way those citrus top notes blend with the oakmoss is just the most amazing work of fragrance alchemy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment