276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Urban Classics Women's Ladies Polar Fleece Jumpsuit

£12.45£24.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like the colors the seller offered as it adds variety to my collection of black bamboo cotton leggings. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The jumpsuit highlights sweet motifs: pineapple print, ice cream cones and butterflies: this is the jumpsuit for baby girls perfect for spring! We have various colours, designs, styles and materials, so you’re sure to find one that your little girl will love. This jumpsuit showcases a classic salopette silhouette, right down to the bib and adjustable suspender straps, and updates it in fuzzy fleece for a cozy piece that's great for piling on over your favorite base layers and slouchy knits.

They aren’t restrictive in the way that skirts and dresses can be, especially if they are playing outside. This jumpsuit from Onepiece is unisex which means that the style is suitable for both men and women.Our designs also include hard-wearing press studs for repeated use and for up to 18-months they include inside leg press studs for easy changing.

Our winter dungarees and jumpsuits come with and without sleeves so you can be pick the best fit for your little one.These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

It is important you measure your body, select the proper size using the BODY MEASUREMENTS CHART for a good fitting garment. All the materials in the wool layer are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, class 1 certified, which is a quality label to indicate that none of the materials in the product contain harmful chemicals.

Whether you are looking for a travel outfit, a job outift, or just something to look effortlessly great with, this jumpsuit is the perfect option. This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.

Items must be unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging, and all items in the package must be intact. This right is waived if you use the product in a manner that significantly reduces the product’s market value. Wheat’s wool wear is specially designed to keep your child warm in the cold weather, while still keeping them from overheating, as wool has the unique quality that it helps regulate body temperature. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Something serious for the adults; these Fleece Onesies feature a waistline zip for that emergency we just can’t outrun.The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. I needed a dressy outfit for my niece's wedding, and this looked perfect, and was the correct color too! Instead of choosing suitable clothes for hours you can just jump into that jumpsuit and look most amazing. I have one of these hats already, but I requested a longer bill on my 2nd hat for sunnier cold days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment