276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikon EN-EL15 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (Li-Ion) 1900 mAh 7 V Rechargeable Battery (1900 mAh, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), 7 V, Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a number of camera bodies that all use this battery, including the new D850, and always keep an extra few batteries with me as heavy camera use drains the batteries over the day. VERSATILE CHARGING METHODS】Universal Micro USB/Type C two inputs and the ability to charge using a USB wall charger, car charger or or even power bank and laptop computer, provide you with more options than a standard battery charger. The power of the battery is the same but the method of releasing the power is more efficient than in previous versions.

Lithium ion rechargeable battery pack which is an independent alternative to the Nikon EN-EL15 battery as used in the Nikon 1 V1 digital camera and Nikon D7000, D7100, D500, D600, D800 and D800E digital SLR camera models. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade.

These Li-ion Nikon batteries snap right into their rechargeable unit so that you can slide them in and out as necessary. If the item you purchased has quality issues or problems caused by non-users and enjoys "Quality Guarantee", Kentfaith will provide comprehensive after-sales service. I wish I had found this sooner - I wasted money on an adapter pug and cable, then found this complete set. Everything Nikon produces has a mark up that is hard to take sometimes if you want to stay with genuine Nikon products.It is also a more convenient and compact way of carrying more power than carrying the charger, especially when storage space is limited e. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Camera Centre UK Ltd trading as Camera Centre UK is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

The Z 5 is currently the only camera to use USB-C as a power adapter, so it does not consume power from the battery when using the correct USB-C to USB-C cable. Nikon EN-EL15 replacement batteries and Micro USB/Type C dual port charger, which is easy to carry when going out and you don't need to worry about power failure when you want to record wonderful moments.You'll notice the gold tab contacts on one side of the EN-EL15 battery that guide your installation process. The is a great value for the money if you own a Nikon Camera: I have owned several Nikon Cameras and one of the biggest issues I have always had is the charger going bad! CameraWorld is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. The NP-FZ100 set tested here comes with a USB charging cradle and can charge two batteries at the same time. A replacement battery is essential for those who are likely to be using their Nikon camera for an extended period of time, and where charging the battery is not an option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment