276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabian Oud perfume - Rosewood 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arabian Oud is the world’s leading provider of Oriental fragrances. The company got its start when Sheik Abdul-Aziz Al Jasser traveled the world in search of high-quality oud for his perfumes, forging lasting relationships with harvesters across Asia. It’s a perfume that exudes masculinity and femininity at the same time, making it perfect for those who love strong unisex fragrances.

Looking for a traditional Oud fragrance? The swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad will be your Arabian Oud choice. Need to impress on formal occasions such as at work? Spice your day up with the amazing rosewood Arabian Oud. Or do you need that extra edge on your dating night? Go for the Arabian Knight cologne. If you’re after the best Arabic perfume for ladies or the best Arabian Oud fragrance for men, this perfume house is probably on your radar. Its Arabian Oud woody and sweet perfumes are already popular outside Asia, which makes you think at just how successful these could be if they would easily be available in stores. I can describe it as a sweet dewiness emanating from opulent surroundings, such as those in an Arabic palace. In short, this perfume looks like royalty in a bottle.If you’re looking for a scent that will draw people to you, then this is it. The best use is prior to a date or night out on the town with friends. Its scent is not too sweet and not too sour, much like the John Varvatos Oud. This is Arabic delight with outstanding silage.

With its warm base notes of musk and amber, it’s the perfect scent for winter evenings or romantic dinner dates on wintry nights. It’s my top choice in this list of the best Arabian Oud fragrance scents.With its rich and deep notes, Arabian Oud 1001 nights is best for special occasions. This fragrance is the perfect choice for any event and as a unisex gift to your girlfriend or wife. The perfumers designed Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Aswad for those who prefer a unisex scent, and are confident and passionate. It’s best as a sexy choice for special occasions in the fall whether it’s for daily use or at parties and meetings. For me rosewood is the more portable (and better) Oud Satin Mood. The great comment from Eyris before me also compares these 2 fragrances. I know this perfume is very hard to get if you want to test it, but if you have the opportunity please do!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment