276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sword God in a World of Magic: Book1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fantasy ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION R18 SYSTEM COMEDY WEAKTOSTRONG ANTIHERO KINGDOMBUILDING EVOLUTION Then, Viera looked to the side with an embarrassed expression. "Well, my goal is a bit special," she said.

The secrets that led to this change have been hidden in the darkness for too long... Until there came a day where a boy born on the Mortal side of the world was found to have the talent to enter the Martial side. Having lost both of his parents to a hidden tide, he chose to leave all that he had known behind and enter this land of danger. A/N: The MC's behavior in the early stage of the Novel will be different from what the Synopsis suggests. Please take a note of that while reading :D] Worth reading once. May need to skip in a few places. I liked most of the storyline and characters which kept me reading to the end of this 1000 chapters novel. Most of the story is different from the expected cultivation novel because of the piercing focus and drive of the protagonist cultivator to be the strongest on the continent when he started as a formerly dead transmigrator.

Summary

Alex's decision to vanquish the Lightning Emperor raises eyebrows. The Emperor, despite his commendable beginnings, retains his zeal to save the world. Alex's move seems paradoxical, given his role in Shang's ascent. Their therapeutic interactions highlight the inseparable bond they share. Despite their differences, Shang and Alex are inextricably linked, resonating with themes of self-loathing — a motif reinforced by their eventual separation. At its core, the story underscores Shang's emotional suppression and his unyielding pursuit of power.

Alex remembered how the hedgehog had shaken itself and that he had heard several sounds of things falling to the ground.Viera nodded several times. "Yep, very dangerous. As soon as I saw you, I felt like you were an aggressive beast, which is surprising. I mean, you're only at the Initial General Stage." In a desolate world where humans are on the brink of extinction, conquering countless dungeons, fighting against ferocious beasts, what happens to someone blind and powerless?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment