276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2 Pack Silicone Laundry Brush Scrub Multi-use Household Cloth Washing Brush Dual-use Scrubbing Brush for Clothes Underwear Shoes Plastic Soft Cleaning Tool

£11.475£22.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PET is the most recycled plastic in the world and can be used for many different purposes such as plastic bottles and containers for packaging food and beverages as well as for personal care products, pharmaceuticals and many other consumer products. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Coir is a completely natural fibre that has antibacterial properties, making it an excellent eco alternative to your usual plastic washing-up brush. As a bonus if you are prettying laundry if you turn it on it’s side it I has a knobby texture that is good for scrubbing I use it to loosen dirt in my cleaning cloths and floor mop pads before I toss them into the wash! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

IKEA wants to minimize or totally refrain from the use of chemicals and substances that can be harmful to people and the environment. The laundry brush is a portable and compact cleaning tool that can be used for clothes, shoes, carpet, kitchen sink, bathroom bath tub and more. PROFESSIONAL LAUNDRY CARE AT HOME: Use it with Garment Groom Fabric Freshener and Stain Remover to clean Upholstery stains and dry-clean-only clothing. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT.While you may not notice a stain today, it is especially important to pretreat areas that are susceptible to buildup, such as underarms, collars, and cuffs. They are really easy to grip as I have some hand mobility issues from arthritis/ms and I don’t drop them. As part of our commitment to people and the planet, all single-use plastic products from the global home furnishing range were phased out in 2020. Our stain brush gently works the detergent and stain remover deeply into the fabric fibres so the stain remover can do its work.

With so ease you scrub off stains from baby bibs delicate bamboo to my husband brooks brothers office clothes. Recycled plastic allows us to give a second life to non-biodegradable products such as PET bottles that would otherwise end up in landfill. In this case, the bottom of the brush (at the far end of the handle) is also a suction pad so I can adhere the brush to the sink surround. It can also improve your hygiene and health by keeping your clothes and home textiles free of bacteria and allergens. With these products on hand, you’ll be able to safely and easily get rid of even the most difficult stains.This spray is packed with our biggest array of plant-derived enzymes, each targeting a different type of stubborn stains. To ensure it lasts as long as possible and stays fresh, occasionally soak the brush head in hot water and detergent before thoroughly drying.

We think practicality, beauty and sustainability can happily co-exist (even under the kitchen sink). The laundry brush has high-quality PBT bristles, and the extended bristles have high resilience, which is more resistant to wear and does not damage clothing. Most of our products contain lanolin and/or wool, please refer to the individual items for full product details. Robust enough for scrubbing baked-on food, this brush is perfect for washing up your pots and pans daily, even after the odd culinary mishap.

Pliable, robust bristles help to penetrate and break down stains without damaging your favourite clothing, bedding, or upholstery. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. We recommend pretreating with every load to prevent and remove stains, fight dinginess, and prevent or remove odors. As part of our larger circular journey and transition from virgin fossil based material, we are working hard to change all plastic in our home furnishing products to plastic made from recycled and/or renewable raw materials. Variations in the color or grain and irregularities such as fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects.

Apply a small amount of Everything Laundry Soap for pretreating washable fabrics and gently brush away the stain.Polythylene terephthalate (PET) and Polypropylene (PP) are durable, hygienic and shatter-resistant plastics. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Necessary for laundry: This brush is suitable for most fabrics – even delicate ones - It's an ideal pre-treatment tool for stains. EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Easy to clean up the dirty part of the clothes, such as collar, sleeve, soft, flexible and gentle to your hands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment