276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Smart 7 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 3 Toothbrush Heads & Travel Case, 5 Mode Display, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, 7000N, Blue

£80£160.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m 40 and my parents never taught me how to brush my teeth or encouraged me to do so. My teeth are also very wonky so I clearly should have had braces as a teenager but was never given the option. Regarding multiple users, there is an option to make it work for multiple users, but I will admit it is a fairly clunky approach. You can read about it in the ‘multiple users’ section of this article. Reply Whilst a toothbrush plays a vital role in oral hygiene the routine and way in which you clean does too. This app makes it easy to see and represent in real-time just how good, or bad you are doing. Once you have done this then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Then try with the smart guide. The SmartSeries 6000 and 6500 is essentially replaced by this Smart 6. Gone is the blue light as seen on these models, it is now a white light.

The idea behind the sensor is to avoid you or me doing damage to our teeth and gums by brushing too hard, an issue which dentists see regularly. A gentle glide across the tooth surfaces is all that is needed. I think the last option is to give Oral-B a call and see if they can advise. Perhaps I have missed something or they can get it working. Reply Using the intense mode won’t necessarily remove more plaque from the teeth and gumline. You don’t need a whitening mode to make your teeth whiter — the daily clean mode can achieve this. The brush should need no real ongoing maintenance. As a moulded brush with a virtually all in one design, a rinse and a wipe down is all that is needed. Should something go wrong, there is as standard a 24 month warranty; this covers the battery too.

iv) the light for the different modes is very dim, meaning it’s only really noticeable if the ambient light is very low. We have a white model. Reply Alternatively, you could try to buy an EU charging stand separately and then you can just pop the brush onto that rather than having to worry about a voltage and power adapter.

Fitting around the charging stand is a small moulded piece of white plastic with another 2 prongs on it. This is the brush head stand. Essentially, the brush heads that are not in use on the brush itself can be placed on these to keep them upright and within reach. It is a nice little addition. To my knowledge, all brushes have the same battery. All are claimed to last 2 weeks on a single charge.

Included in the box is a charging stand that you can leave the 6000 sat on when not in use if you want. Built into any of the premium Oral-B brushes is a timer, this is the bit of technology that makes sure you brush for the right amount of time, the required 2 minutes. The iO3 and 4 are the main exceptions though. No case comes supplied with the standard model. But there are variants where this is supplied. The iO series is quieter, by about 10 decibels. It is also a little less mechanical sounding, more of a loud humming sound.

The Series 8 has 6 cleaning modes (daily clean, sensitive, super sensitive, intense, whiten & gum care) compared to the 7 of the Series 9 (daily clean, sensitive, intense, whiten, gum care & tongue clean). The extra mode the iO9 has is tongue clean. The iO5 comes with a travel case and a refill holder that holds and protects 2 brush heads. The iO4 does not come with this.

Find in store

Those with displays show a battery icon and a percentage of the remaining charge after each brushing session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment