276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Smile Company 847 Nendoroid Overwatch D.Va: Classic Skin Edition Multicolour 10 Centimeter Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Supplies from Ultra Tokyo Connection will not have the Japanese licensor sticker as it is part of the manufacturer’s North American supply only and not for sale within Japan, but will include proof of distribution by Ultra Tokyo Connection, a subsidiary of Good Smile Company, on the box. From the globally popular multiplayer team-based shooter Overwatch comes a brand new Nendoroid in celebration of the game's third anniversary - D.

I don't personally collect these figurines, I wish I could, but they are very expensive if I'm being completely honest. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. All the details of her outfit as well as her cute face paint have been faithfully included on the Nendoroid design! From the globally popular multiplayer team-based shooter Overwatch® comes a brand new Nendoroid in celebration of the game's third anniversary - D. From the globally popular multiplayer team-based shooter Overwatch comes a brand new Nendoroid in celebration of the game’s third anniversary – D.Va in her uniform, and features three interchangeable face plates as well as removable glasses, allowing for various display options. Comments that are not in accordance with the Guidelines and/or that violate TOM’s Terms of Use and/or other policies are eligible to be reported or removed. La adoro come non mai anche se è un pò fragilina quando vuoi cambiare posizione degli arti e aggiungere oggetti.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). My favorite detail is how her hair is on a joint to allow it to move freely, I’ve never seen a Nendoroid that’s done that before. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.IMPORTANT NOTICE: as of December 2020 the United Kingdom no longer operates under EU rules, therefore import taxes must be paid when your item arrives in the destination country. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. From the globally popular multiplayer team-based shooter Overwatch comes a brand new Nendoroid in celebration of the game's third anniversary: D.

Her light gun is included for combat scenes and can also be held to capture the cute pose from her ""Eject"" highlight intro.

This product cannot be shipped to the following countries due to copyright and other region restrictions: {{shippedDeniedCountryNames}}. Her light gun is included for combat scenes and can also be held to capture the cute pose from her “Eject” highlight intro. Blizzard, Overwatch and the Blizzard Entertainment logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

The figure also features all-new articulation in the back of her hair that can be used to move her hair into more dynamic poses and recreate your favorite scenes from the game! Switching out the pieces was a little bit confusing for me at first but once I got it it’s super easy. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Exchange - Normally exchanges are completed within 1-2 working days but we will always let you know of a delay. From the globally popular multiplayer first-person shooter, Overwatch®, comes the sixth Nendoroid figure from the series – D.Please purchase UK warehouse items and EU warehouse items separately, if you want to have your items delivered as soon as possible. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment