276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BUGALUGS Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo dog grooming shampoo products for smelly dogs with fragrance, oatmeal puppy shampoo, professional Vegan pet shampoo & conditioner (1 Litre)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is perfect for removing odours and is suitable for puppies over 8 weeks, as well as all coat types. Her old shampoo left her smelling like eggs while she was wet but there was no eggy pong after bathing her with this. He is showered and washed after hydro - I’ve had lots of different sensitive skin shampoos and many were fine but generally a lot more expensive than this. Removes dirt and grease, leaving the coat feeling soft and shiny with a long-lasting coconut and lime fragrance.

I need to try the other scents as this one is quite strange but does clean my pup and gets all the dirt out. However, it really works better than any other shampoo I've used for my dogs itchy skin, it has improved so much. The press top bottle makes it very easy to apply the shampoo - something important when you've got a dog who hates being bathed and is constantly trying to escape! Only gripe I had with this bottle was it had been bashed and the push down top had come up and leaked. I bought this and have used it twice so far for inbetween her grooms and her coat is so soft and fluffy cloud like, the colour as you can see has still got it’s shine and she smells Devine.Products I've tried in the past have left his fur feeling dry and coarse for days after until the natural oils come back in but I am beyond impressed with this shampoo.

Dogs shampoo removes dirt and grease, leaving the coat feeling soft and shiny with a long lasting fragrance. Be aware that the smell is horrendous, smells like something you would use to clean a hospital and it makes the house smell after.

Designed to alleviate dry, itchy, and irritated skin, this formula offers anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing redness and irritation. This pet shampoo has a beautiful and rich lime and long-lasting coconut fragrance and is a great solution to the persistent pet odour. Had her first bath today, lathers really well so you don't need much, rinsed away well not leaving any residue and her itchy skin seems to have settled down. I happened to just have this delivered the day my dog had accidentally jumped into a sewage pit at a farm! Whilst you might think this is a tad excessive to spend on your dog, I’d like to say that my two setters are bonkers, and love mud, clay, stagnant water, well any kind of water really, and their favourite… fox poo!

Was trying to wait for some warm sunny weather so I could bath him in the garden in his dog bath because he is really too bigh for my wet room but I couldn't let him suffer anymore. I bought this for my chocolate labrador who has quite sensitive skin and likes to dive into any form of water on a walk so frequently smells like a swamp haha!Bought this shampoo to help combat this and so far am impressed and will continue with it as I think it to be beneficial. The ingredients are soothing for his skin and he happily sits to be showered and is visibly thankful after every shower, wagging his tail, jumping around and going outside to tell of all the neighbourhood dogs 😂 it's a really decent product and the only one that has worked so far. Since they regularly run around in the dirt, their skin attracts a lot of germs and bacteria which can be problematic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment