276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ultimate Hits

£7.5£15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

American album certifications – Garth Brooks – Garth Brooks Collection". Recording Industry Association of America. Like We Never Had a Broken Heart" was credited as a duet between Yearwood and Brooks only on the RPM charts; in the United States, it was credited to Yearwood alone. The discography for American country music singer-songwriter Garth Brooks consists of 16 studio albums, two live albums and 51 singles. He has sold estimated over 170 million records worldwide, [1] making him one of the best-selling music artists in history. According to RIAA, Brooks is the top-selling solo artist of all time with 157 million certified albums in the US. [2] American Music Awards honored him the "Artist of the 90s Decade" and iHeartRadio Music Awards also honored him the "Artist of the Decade". [3]

a b c d e f g h i j "Garth Brooks – Chart history (Bubbling Under Hot 100)". Billboard . Retrieved February 17, 2021. Brooks titled the album Time Travelerbecause of the different eras of country music it pays homage to and the styles he’s been rediscovering as he programs The Big 615, one of a suite of seven stations that makes up Brooks’ Sevens Network for global streaming platform TuneIn. “What I love about the Big 615 and curating it is that it forces you to listen to the stuff that you didn’t have the time to listen to before and I think that’s really, really good,” he says. Gold & Platinum Search – Music Canada – The Hits". Music Canada. Archived from the original on June 1, 2012 . Retrieved August 22, 2011. Gold & Platinum Search – Music Canada – The Magic of Christmas". Music Canada. Archived from the original on June 1, 2012 . Retrieved August 22, 2011.

Follow Us

Garth Brooks and the Magic of Christmas” is a holiday album released by country music legend Garth Brooks in 1999. The album features Brooks’ soulful renditions of classic Christmas songs, showcasing his powerful vocals and heartfelt delivery. With his signature blend of country and pop influences, Brooks brings a fresh and lively energy to traditional holiday favorites. “Garth Brooks and the Magic of Christmas” captures the joy and warmth of the season, creating a festive atmosphere that can be enjoyed by fans of all ages. It remains a beloved addition to Brooks’ extensive discography and continues to be cherished by listeners during the holiday season. a b "IFPI Norway – Garth Brooks albums". IFPI. Archived from the original on November 8, 2012 . Retrieved September 2, 2009. American album certifications – Garth Brooks – No Fences". Recording Industry Association of America. But dailey and Vincent sings the Statler brothers was a Crakcer barrel exclusive So what the hell do I know? American album certifications – Garth Brooks – The Ultimate Hits". Recording Industry Association of America.

American album certifications – Garth Brooks – Country Hits". Recording Industry Association of America. Now, I only see a couple problems with this plan: First of all, fans have no idea what they’re buying. The new album hasn’t been officially announced, no new songs have been released (though there is a new song called “Only Country Music” that’s been playing on his new radio station, The Big 615 on TuneIn Radio), and there’s not even an official release date for the album yet. But when a fan specifically asked what the new album was called and if “Only Country Music” and “Pleasure in the Pain” would be on there, Garth dodged the question, saying “We try to never give anything away…” but alluded that “The Pleasure and the Pain” will be on there. Gold & Platinum Search – Music Canada – Beyond the Season". Music Canada. Archived from the original on June 1, 2012 . Retrieved August 22, 2011.

Recommendations

a b "Results – RPM – Library and Archives Canada – Adult Contemporary". RPM . Retrieved August 22, 2011.

a b "The Red Strokes" and "Ain't Going Down (Til the Sun Comes Up)" were released as double A-side in the UK and for this reason, they charted as one release. Brooks debuted a snippet of the darkly introspective ballad at the opening night of his Las Vegas residency this spring. One of the few people who has heard the song before its release is Brooks’ musical hero James Taylor. “I texted him and said, ‘Hey man, would you ever think about producing a song and he said, ‘I’d love to!’ and I was on Cloud 9.” But when Taylor heard the record, he declared it was perfect just the way it was. “Getting that kind of confidence boost, it was just nice to hear from a musical god of yours, “ Brooks says, then laughs self-deprecatingly at the blatant celebrity call-out, adding, “I tell you what, the older you get, the more names you get to drop.” The seven-disc collection, the third and final in Brooks’ line of “Limited Series” sets, also includes his albums “ Man Against Machine,” “ Gunslinger,” “ Triple Live” and his last studio release, 2020’s “ Fun.”

Statistics

a b c d e "officialcharts.com – United Kingdom charts portal". The Official UK Charts Company . Retrieved February 5, 2020. Gold & Platinum Search – Music Canada – No Fences". Music Canada. Archived from the original on June 1, 2012 . Retrieved August 22, 2011.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment