276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ProCase Kids Ear Defenders Children, NRR 21dB Sound Blocking Ear Protection Earmuffs, Noise Cancelling Headphones for Autism Girls Boys Toddler, Hearing Protectors 3 2 Years Old -Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the most common sensory issues experienced by individuals with autism is hypersensitivity to sound, which can lead to increased anxiety, stress, and difficulty concentrating.

Noise Canceling Headphones For Kids With Autism | How They Help Noise Canceling Headphones For Kids With Autism | How They Help

Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output.The Ambient Aware technology allows you to safely walk busy streets by increasing ambient sounds, while with TalkThru music is lowered and speech is amplified so you can easily chat keeping your headphones on. Please let me know how I can pay you for the fast postage and the stickers and I will get it sent straight over to you. This meant I now had noise cancelling headphones (he could wear without music) but then also came with a micro SD card to let him listen to soft music out and about or when he needed to escape from the noise. ULTRA-COMFORTABLE DESIGN: The Ear muffs of the over-ear headphones are made of protein leather which mimics the texture of human skin, perfectly fits over your ears without any pressure.

Noise Cancelling Headphones Help with ASD and Autism How Can Noise Cancelling Headphones Help with ASD and Autism

They reduce ambient noise by up to 90%, and due to the technology, they can cancel a wide range of low and mid-frequency noises. JLab has been quietly moving up the earbud rankings for a couple of years now, and that trend looks certain to continue with the JLab Epic Air Sport ANC earbuds! If you wish to create an environment of understanding and patience for your autistic child… so you can assure their peace and security, then this is going to be the most important message you read all day. This can improve their ability to communicate with others, which can have a positive impact on their social interactions and relationships.I really hate sticking things in my ears so I prefer not to use earplugs or earbuds, but noise cancelling earbuds are even more effective than noise cancelling headphones because they block a lot of sound before you even turn them on. Noise canceling headphones can help individuals with autism manage their sensory sensitivities by reducing the intensity of auditory input, promoting relaxation, and allowing them to focus on tasks without distraction. While not as long-lasting as Sony’s, it will still pump out about 22 hours of playback time with Bluetooth and ANC turned on. Not intended to be noise cancelling, these headphones are best used for times when a distracting level of white noise can support your child.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment