276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jofli Bear 30cm with Backpack, Diary and Online Journal for Memories of Life's Adventures

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My name is Sally Ann Boulton and I am the head teacher of Rothwell Haigh Road Infant School in Leeds.I would like to tell you about how amazing Jofli Bear has been for us. bear "With much love to all the children at Bluebell Wood from Susan atLifechangeTherapy." www.lifechange-therapy.co.uk Robert Jamieson, the four year old’s father from Ayr put a photo of Jessica with Jofli Bear from Wallacetown Nursery School on Facebook with the message, “Please like and share, this is the wee teddy that my wee angelcake has to bring home from school for the night, this is his adventure to see how far he can travel through Facebook. bear Jacqueline Strong "Ijust want to be part of helping others and I think a Jofli Bear will bring lots of fun and laughter to any child's life." When Jessica Jamieson-Holliday took the class bear home for the night, she didn’t realise just how far their adventure would take them.

bear Russell Danzey Racing "I'll try and collect more sponsors at myrace at Donnington Park 24th April" www.russelldanzey.com

Backpacks, Bears & Spares

Jofli bear is a comforting companion for children when they are feeling under the weather. He can accompany them to the doctors, dentist or hospital, and help them to record, in his journal, any important information they need to remember about their medicines and treatment.

bear Richard Copley Dunn "Sent with Love from Richard,Lindsey James and Dylan...Be thankful for what you have x"The post even found its way to Suzi O’Neill the creator of Jofli Bear.“I think it’s great to see children and parents having fun together,” says the entrepreneur from Sheffield. “Some parents see the task of having the class bear for the night as a chore, but the purpose of the take-home-ted is to help improve links between home and school and to encourage parents to interact in their child’s education. Our first outing with Jofli – or Adam, as my Adam decided to rename him – was to the annual Carve Carrbridge chainsaw carving competition. In fact, on one occasion Adam even asked me to write in the book about what I had done – not only did I feel dead chuffed he wanted to know about my day, but it gave him an understanding of what I do as a journalist. bear Tracy Jesson "This is a Gift from Ginger Marketing and CommunicationsLimited. I hope it makes you smile."

Wherever you’re going, and however you’re getting there, Jofli loves to go with you! He’ll help you remember all your adventures for years to come. You’ll never forget what you did each day, or perhaps how you endured the great British weather! Especially if you’re sailing, camping or caravanning, you’ll make many stops, and see so many places and interesting things you may want to remember every moment.Robert and Jessica have shown that you don’t have to go far to have an adventure, and that teaching is not just for teachers. It is well documented that children learn more from their parents than their teachers, and that the effort put in by parents by reading stories aloud, meeting with teachers etc. has a significant impact on a child’s educational achievement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment