276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo Cheirosa '40 Refillable Deodorant

£8£16.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My skin does not mind it in terms of sensitivity, which I struggle GREATLY with, so I have to appreciate that. But I also have little whiteheads popping up on my armpits now that I have never had before. Rio Deo doesn’t mask odor with fragrance. It eliminates odor, then leaves you cheirosa (smelling incredible) with this warm and sultry Cheirosa 40 fragrance. Christmas Collection! Featuring a host of skincare and makeup treats, these beauty showstoppers will please everyone (including yourself) on your gift list.

SOL DE JANEIRO Beija Flor Rio Deo 57g | SEPHORA UK

A solar floral perfume mist mingling creamy coconut milk and clean white florals that evoke the warmth of sunshine on skin - the epitome of nostalgia. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TAPIOCA (MANIHOT ESCULENTA) STARCH, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FRAGRANCE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, TAPIOCA STARCH, TRIETHYL CITRATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, PLATONIA INSIGNIS (BACURI) SEED BUTTER, LACTOBACILLUS/PAPAYA FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) SEED OIL, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE.Enriched with tapioca starch, Brazilian bacuri butter and mango seed butter, the deodorant absorbs moisture for a fresh feeling while leaving the skin strong, soothed and fragranced with the mouth-watering aroma of the brand's signature Cheirosa ’82 fragrance. Key Benefits attributes: "-_--_--_--_--_--_--_-Best match-_-grid-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-No-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-Home | sol de janeiro-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-1"

Generic Error - Boots

SOL DE JANEIRO's aluminum-free, baking soda-free deodorant eliminates odor to keep you smelling amazing from sunrise to sunset.COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TAPIOCA STARCH, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE, MARANTA ARUNDINACEA (ARROWROOT) ROOT POWDER, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, PLATONIA INSIGNIS SEED BUTTER, LACTOBACILLUS/PAPAYA FRUIT FERMENT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) SEED OIL, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LINALOOL. Keep odours at bay from dawn to dusk with the Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo Aluminium-Free Deodorant, a richly scented deodorant that works to eliminate odours rather than simply masking them. The Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo Aluminium-Free Deodorant delivers long-lasting freshness. Formulated with papaya enzyme, the deodorant provides a gentle exfoliating effect on the skin that works to minimise ingrown hairs and encourage a more even skin tone, while luxurious coconut oil helps to soften, condition and moisturise. great smell but will stain your clothing This deodorant will definitely stain all color clothing I have used it fir a week it stained all my tops even with the smallest amount before I bought it I specifically asked a Sephora store associate she said no it will not stain so I went ahead and bought it because iam in love with the scents of all the other products from the same brand I use the shampoo and the creams also the Sparta are beyond great !!!! Especially the pistachio/vanilla scent . Works GREAT so far!!!! So far so good! I usually go for drugstore deodorants but I will notice the next morning that they’ve disappeared—not this one! I can smell the fragrance (which I LOVE) throughout the day and even the next

SOL DE JANEIRO Rio Deo Aluminum-Free Deodorant - SEPHORA UK

Sign up to our complimentary loyalty programme, NDULGE and make shopping with us even more rewarding. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light. An aluminum-free and baking soda-free deodorant that eliminates odor, soothes skin, and helps fight ingrown hairs. A little goes a long way, all you need is one to two swipes to smell deliciously Brazilian. Ingredients Apply to dry skin for maximum benefits. A little goes a long way all you need is two swipes to smell deliciously Brazilian. IngredientsMake-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store Clear of aluminium and bad-for-you baking soda, Rio Deo Aluminum-Free Deodorant Cheirosa 40 is perfect for those looking for a natural, sweet-smelling alternative to keep you refreshed and confident throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment