276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VYTALIVING Baobab Cleanse Tablets - Improves Digestive System, Immune Booster, Ideal for Health and Well-Being | 60 Tablets

£0.335£0.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Evang EC, Habte TY, Owino WO, Krawinkel MB. Can the supplementary consumption of baobab (Adansonia digitata L.) fruit pulp improve the hemoglobin levels and iron status of schoolchildren in Kenya? Findings of a randomized controlled intervention trial. Eur J Nutr 2021;60(5):2617-2629. View abstract. This is what I really like about baobab powder – the taste is great, it’s a pleasant tangy, zingy flavour and something you can easily enjoy in your food or drinks. I would say it’s slightly sweet while at the same time kind of lemony. For this reason, it can be used in a variety of dishes and added to drinks as well. What’s not to love? Baobab fruit powder health benefits One of the reasons why I started consuming baobab powder was because I was slightly concerned that I may not be getting enough calcium as I wasn’t drinking cow’s milk. Calcium is important for healthy bones and for the prevention of osteoporosis so we do need to try and make sure we get enough of it through our diet. https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Medicinal-Use-of-Baobab-Fruits-Seeds-and-Leaves-Documented-in-Literature_tbl2_51610244

Our Baobab tablets have been formulated to support a healthy gut through a combination of five herbal ingredients including, baobab, ginger, fennel, calcium and prune. These ingredients have been shown to contribute to the normal function of the intestinal tract, support digestion and regular bowel movements.Rita K, Bernardo MA, Silva ML, et al. Adansonia digitata L. (baobab fruit) effect on postprandial glycemia in healthy adults: a randomized controlled trial. Nutrients. 2022 Jan 17;14(2):398. View abstract. Osman MA. Chemical and nutrient analysis of baobab (Adansonia digitata) fruit and seed protein solubility. Plant Foods Hum Nutr 2004;59:29-33. View abstract.

There has been no evidence or reports about allergenic effects caused by direct consumption of baobab fruit pulp. How to use baobab powder

Rewards For Life

Chapotin SM, Razanameharizaka JH, Holbrook NM. A biomechanical perspective on the role of large stem volume and high water content in baobab trees (Adansonia spp.; Bombacaceae). Am J Bot 2006;93:1251-64. View abstract. Prentice A, Laskey MA, Shaw J, et al. The calcium and phosphorus intakes of rural Gambian women during pregnancy and lactation. Br J Nutr 1993;69:885-96. View abstract. Chapotin SM, Razanameharizaka JH, Holbrook NM. Water relations of baobab trees (Adansonia spp. L.) during the rainy season: does stem water buffer daily water deficits? Plant Cell Environ 2006;29:1021-32. View abstract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment